0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

3 hours ago, T3xasLonewolf said:
3 hours ago, Benny191165 said:

when come the client update ?

no one knows Benny191165, we all are waiting same as you B)

Probably, the developers do know when it will be released :D

However, patience is, as usually, the key to success :)

I suggest, after every Question like: " When will the MP Client released for ETS 1.27?", the Developers hold back the Release for 6 hours more, after  they finished the Update. Maybe then will the impatient Kids learn to wait. ;)

And when they finished, they have to say: "Sorry Guys, we are finished but there were a lot of Questions when we are finished, so you have to wait a little bit longer!" :D:D

Rule Number 1 for Players of free Mods: It´s Done when it´s Done and as long you pay no Money for it, don´t ask when it´s Done!

1 minute ago, Michal209 said:

please help /: Hello I have a problem running the game   Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.26.3.2s [4eac3ea8c0e5] /: help

If you are having problems with running the game i'd suggest you point your attention to the support section of the forums, not the announcement section.
Incase you need it, here's a link:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

On 3/23/2017 at 9:36 PM, DriverX3 said:

No scs is usually slow for updates. This team here does a great job getting work out onto Mp. 

i dont know what went through your head but SCS does not Update Truckers MP lol i think you have research to do buddy!!!

76561198049616828.png

^ No, I meant that SCS is always slow at putting updates out on ETS/ATS. Then I said "this team" meaning TruckersMP has always been good at getting updates out rather quickly for the updates SCS has made. I do research and I know what goes on maybe I need to write it better next time, so that it could be understood better :)

Edited by DriverX3

13 hours ago, Mal Reynold said:

When Downgrading, what version are we supposed to put in at the beta's screen (Steam Library)?

New version is 1.27, so you need to downgrade to 1.26 ( "temporary_1_26") :)

• Scar locked this topic

Since it seems that many people are not finding the solution and keep posting the same issue over and over, I'm locking this thread for now and posting a link to the solution below.

The latest version of ETS2 and ATS is currently not supported.

To keep playing or to avoid the error many of you are posting here and on other places on the forums, downgrade your game as it says on the error.

To downgrade your game, take a look at this topic to find out how you can do that: 

A new version to support the latest version is being worked on and will be released once ready. Keep an eye on these development announcements to stay up-to-date.

• Upvote 5

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• mwl4 unpinned this topic