0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

An update will come once it is ready. Patching our multiplayer to the latest version can take some time. There is no release date known or planned since it all depends on how much changes needs to be done.

Our developers are doing their best to get it out as soon as they can, but please have some patience. Downgrade your games if you still want to play on multiplayer or go ahead and discover the new features while we wait for a TruckersMP update.

• Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I am wait released ets2mp thx Dear scarface0359

32 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

An update will come once it is ready. Patching our multiplayer to the latest version can take some time. There is no release date known or planned since it all depends on how much changes needs to be done.

Our developers are doing their best to get it out as soon as they can, but please have some patience. Downgrade your games if you still want to play on multiplayer or go ahead and discover the new features while we wait for a TruckersMP update.

2 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

ok. waiting :) 

5 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

and are wait time is......

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

76561198049616828.png

It is always the same routine and people have no patience. You know the mod is being tested to be launched asap but hey, it doesn't matter to me. I will come here and complain why just a day after of the SCS official announcement, this mod is not updated and running yet.

Keep up the good job Truckersmp team! B)

4 hours ago, Sir Kenzo said:

It is always the same routine and people have no patience. You know the mod is being tested to be launched asap but hey, it doesn't matter to me. I will come here and complain why just a day after of the SCS official announcement, this mod is not updated and running yet.

Keep up the good job Truckersmp team! B)

i know you are doing good job :) but we want to play with new patches asap :) peace.. 

6 hours ago, ReaporOfDeath said:

and are wait time is......

maxresdefault.jpg

hahaha :)

4 hours ago, desant_omck1 said:

Не помогло.

Trucker MP должен быть исправлен, чтобы работать мой друг, должен ждать, пока разработчики TruckerMP сделают патч для мультиплеера

1 hour ago, as3097806as said:

請問啥時會改變網頁阿

时间还不知道,也许很快

7 minutes ago, xxTony73xx said:

More than 4000 players are eagerly awaiting ! :)

keep waiting eagerly..... we all go through this every new update... 

Oh my, just downgrade the game. It's not like these were huge updates just a few fun things. Downgrade the game for a few days play with your friends, then by mid weekend or somewhere around there I am sure the update will be out. Also before you post a comment on how to downgrade a game please read the forums. They tell you how to do it word by word. Also I think there is a video out there that will show you what to do.

2 minutes ago, Benny191165 said:

when come the client update ?

It will come when it comes. 

17 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

I'd suggest to ALL and EVERY single poster, read the topic and the replies before you go and post around asking questions that have already been answered.

Or as a lawyer would say: "ASKED AND ANSWERED, CAN WE MOVE ON JUDGE?"

Edited by misterykid
  • Upvote 1