Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

On 12/25/2016 at 4:53 PM, SuslikBteme said:

Здравствуйте! У меня проблема с запуском игры. Вылетает ошибка что делать? Как ее можно решить?

Hello! I have a problem running the game. Departs error what to do? How can it be solved?

gdg.jpg

Same prob, how to fix?

^ Awesome to see (@RayRay5) how fast your TMP developers are working, aren't they? :)

I do appreciate their work and it is even nowadays still a miracle to me how they were able to add the France DLC the same day as it was published.

However, when 1.27 will be added to the game it is surely taking me some time to download the 1,2 GB of new content.

Regards ;)

Hi guys, can you exclude the old wheels ( the quick job ones ) from "Invalid trailer accessori" ? Was good to see the truck wheels on the trailer like: http://imgur.com/6kHn7MI

Edited by [23]ThunderSky

13 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

^^ @[23]ThunderSky Mods of Thirdy parts aren't supported

Are not Third parts, are part from the game. These wheels are used by companys when you take a Quick Job. They are in a different folder (not t_wheels but r_wheels) that's the reason why game say "invalid trailer accessory" because isn't an original trailer wheel but an original truck wheel. 

\def\vehicle\r_wheel

Sorry if bad english*

@Kat_pw@RayRay5

Edited by [23]ThunderSky
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Are not Third parts, are part from the game. [...] They are in a different folder (not t_wheels but r_wheels) that's the reason why game say "invalid trailer accessory" because isn't an original trailer wheel but an original truck wheel. 

\def\vehicle\r_wheel

You are only allowed to have trailer wheels/parts on your trailer and truck wheels/parts on your truck. There have been cases where players modified those causing other players to crash.

Also t_wheel are wheels designed for trailers and r_wheel are wheels designed for the rear of the truck. If you have the Michelin DLC, then you know that you can playce some wheels on the front axle, but not on the rear axle and vice versa. That's because they were specificly esigned for rear/front/trailer usage

3 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

These wheels are used by companys when you take a Quick Job.

Not only by quick jobs. Those 3 wheels are the 3 base wheels (named Trailermaster, Elemental and Runner)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Yes, i know that if you place a Front wheel (steering) on a Rear truck wheel slot or Trailer wheel slot slot it crash (before you enter the profile) but this not happen if you place a Rear Truck Wheel on a Trailer Wheel slot. I'm was suggesting to remove from invalid accessory the Rear wheels for that reason.

However, Trailermaster, Elemental and Runner are just tires and not a complete wheels as 1.sii, 2.sii, 3.sii, and steel.sii are. Trailermaster, Elemental and Runner were complete wheels before Ultimate Wheels Customization update.

Edited by [23]ThunderSky
  • Upvote 1

Hello All,

After steam update ETS2 1.27 multiplayer cilent not worked. It says unsupported game versiyon. I read all topic and see some solutions. I deleted MP client and redownload at https://truckersmp.com/download reinstall. But same problem. Because Client version "0.2.1.5.0 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4 + Wintermod" not supported game versiyon 1.27. Please help.

@alperius you are trying to run a game version they do not have setup yet. Back your game back down to 1.26 until they get the new update put out. Usually doesn't take this guys to long to get it working. Go to ets 2 on steam right click and go to properties. Then to betas and click version 1.26. That will get you back on mp.

43 minutes ago, DriverX3 said:

@alperius you are trying to run a game version they do not have setup yet. Back your game back down to 1.26 until they get the new update put out. Usually doesn't take this guys to long to get it working. Go to ets 2 on steam right click and go to properties. Then to betas and click version 1.26. That will get you back on mp.

Sorry for my lack of experience, but is there a way we can see what stage/step the developers are at during any one time, sort of like a progress bar that's live-adjusted by the devs to tell everyone a rough estimate of how long left? Cheers!

1 hour ago, DriverX3 said:

Thank you but i think TMP admins should be prepeared for this..