0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

4 minutes ago, zonnby37 said:

I can not enter the game after updating the game, so I say update is updating but launch 2 sites do not come again, but I am updating again, but I can not enter again after updating Thank you for your interest

Make a question here to somebody can help you: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Thank you @Kat_pw, btw: how did you manage to finally get support for Schwarzmuller DLC? Curious how you did this :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

5 hours ago, San Sany4 said:

It's because ETS2 is not stopped properly. Open task manager, find ETS2 process and kill it.

4 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

Check this link please : 

Many Thanks San Sany4 and Miirko9. Will save this in my brain should it happen again :D

• Upvote 1

Well at least they can see the wheels and the lights :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

3 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

That happened only to the blue trailer; I think the rest of the trailers are replaced by this trailer

I've always wondered why I have seen a blank white trailer go by. Now I know xD

@mwl4 and team; nice work! And ... that was frigging fast! ps ... love your signature but highly disagree with it lol

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

76561198116137604.png

8 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^there's also a mod which forces the game to use only that trailer for jobs.

Why would you do such a thing :-o

Saying that, I've seen a (I think Russian) player use an all out pink trailer which matches his all pink truck.

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

76561198116137604.png

It can help myself and someone? I try to truckersmp game but when I walk in the game gives me the fatal error. "unssuported game version detected! to play you need to have euro truck simulator 2 v. 1.26.3.6s [22b6d3f2d690]. 

I can not find anywhere this release .. I uninstalled everything, I reinstalled, I entered the game settings in steam, the properties / beta version as there's no one that I ask .... what can i do? thank you!

2 minutes ago, Driver Baez said:

It can help myself and someone? I try to truckersmp game but when I walk in the game gives me the fatal error. "unssuported game version detected! to play you need to have euro truck simulator 2 v. 1.26.3.6s [22b6d3f2d690]. 

I can not find anywhere this release .. I uninstalled everything, I reinstalled, I entered the game settings in steam, the properties / beta version as there's no one that I ask .... what can i do? thank you!

This version is for TruckersMP !! 

ndfLb6s.png