0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

yes i have same problem..

1 minute ago, TP555 said:

Hi all

It gives no Solution , because , Steam did not backup 1.26.3.4s , it did try first get 1.25 Temp and then again Temp 1.26 , result i had again 1.26.3.6s.

Next Time , it do backup my ETS2  !!!

I hope the Hotfix comes Quickly.

TP555

13 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion said:

^ Downgrading won't do anything

1 minute ago, TP555 said:

Hi all

It gives no Solution , because , Steam did not backup 1.26.3.4s , it did try first get 1.25 Temp and then again Temp 1.26 , result i had again 1.26.3.6s.

TP555

Same here ;/

@RoulijsLV @aykutcal Please be patient guys, Developers always work very hard to bring you the updated versions at the fasted possible speeds, but it can be done immediately.

Hope you understand.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Just now, navigatoryura said:

Hello TruckersMP Team, i have already euro truck simulator 2 up to date, , my quession when yours make new version for ets2 multiplayer

Please be patient, Developers are working on support for the new version of ETS2.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• Community Manager

Guys, it won't take 2 seconds for MP to support the latest update.

It WILL take time!

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

18 minutes ago, TP555 said:

Hi all

TP555

Next time look at ets2mp first, when this requiers a new ets2 version, then update ets2.

^ Steam settings then Downloads then look for Download Restrictions and tick the box and use the drop down menu to pick a time (to start auto updates) and then use the other drop down menu (to halt any auto updates) then you're good to go.

**Note** That this will stop all auto updates out of the hours you pick so pick hours that your PC will be turned off so on the downloads section within steam you're going to have to manually start any update that you have for every game that you have installed.

• Scar pinned this topic