0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

When I start TruckersMp and click launch, after a few seconds TruckersMp shuts down and the Steam Store shows up. Does it mean that I need to buy the game? I already have it lol?

Could someone help me pls? I already have the last version of ETS2. Beta's are set on ''NONE''.

19 hours ago, Investum said:

When I start TruckersMp and click launch, after a few seconds TruckersMp shuts down and the Steam Store shows up. Does it mean that I need to buy the game? I already have it lol?

Could someone help me pls? I already have the last version of ETS2. Beta's are set on ''NONE''.

Make a question here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

2 minutes ago, CeifeiroBrazil said:

support for Schwarzmuller ????

No,its still not supported by TruckersMP.

Buenas, he estado ausente en el juego y con las ultimas actualizaciones, no he podido acceder a mi cuenta principal de juego tanto en ETS 2 como en el ATS, logueandome con mis datos de Steam y MPtruck me ha dirigido al principio teniendo que realizar todo el recorrido desde el principio. Querria saber si es error de mi pc o es algo de lo que me habre olvidado cambiar del juego, la beta o algo. Desde ya solicitaria ayuda urgente ya que no puedo acceder para seguir. Gracias

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, InstantAvant said:

Since when was 0.2.1.4.5 release on 12/24/2016? I just saw it on the TruckersMP download page.

It wasn't. I think Kat keeps editing the comments for the releases.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Since when are the speed limits limited on the ATS servers??? I played a few days ago and they weren't and I was able to drive my car.

now I am not able to drive my car and I am restricted in the city at 38, and restricted on the freeway at 68mph. was it because of the latest patch?? If so why isn't it released that they are doing it, instead of surprising us.

signature.php?&id=3625

On 1/16/2017 at 2:28 PM, devrygrad09 said:

Since when are the speed limits limited on the ATS servers??? I played a few days ago and they weren't and I was able to drive my car.

now I am not able to drive my car and I am restricted in the city at 38, and restricted on the freeway at 68mph. was it because of the latest patch?? If so why isn't it released that they are doing it, instead of surprising us.

IDK, but I'm not playing ATS anymore because of that. If they want to keep ATSMP up and running, they should raise the speed limit to 80 mph for trucks and 100 mph for cars. The last time I drove a car, I topped it off at 144mph and flipped around 30 times until I landed in a grass field with 75% damage.

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

5 minutes ago, Loui27 said:

IDK, but I'm not playing ATS anymore because of that. If they want to keep ATSMP up and running, they should raise the speed limit to 80 mph for trucks and 100 mph for cars. The last time I drove a car, I topped it off at 144mph and flipped around 30 times until I landed in a grass field with 75% damage.

they finally lifted the speed governor so its back to normal but if they were to keep it on there they should limit cars to like 60 - 65 bc cars in the game are like tanks and are super OP overkill machines that defy the laws of physics by any means. Because idk if you notice but if a semi in real life hits a car well that car is well u can litterally ask what car i dont see one anymore but in the game us truck users hit one of those we r the ones that get 100% damage and fly thousands of feet in the air while the car barely budges and has little to no damage at all explain that one.

@Koper007, it won't be the fast. I'd suggest downgrading to the previous version. The launcher will auto update and inform you when you need to update ETS2.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png