0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

^ In the archive, you'll get installer for the launcher, which will download the rest of the mod once it's started for the first time after installation. The launcher by itself is very small, hence the file size.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

16 minutes ago, Towel1970 said:

I can't join EU 1 since the last Update. The other Servers work, but EU1 tells me I got the wrong client. But I have installed the new Update.

the same message comes to me. ".. invalid client. please download the mod again .. " , now i have downloaded and install the truckersmp again, but doesnt work.

Chances are small your issue is going to be solved in this topic. Please contact support: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Cheers mate!

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png