0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:10 AM, Shroominkid said:

This is what pops up for me, I click Cancel, brings me to TruckersMP download page where it isnt up to date yet :/ 

I need sleep anyways, Maybe santa will update the website for me in the morning  :lol:

2e6bb9e7688b70339463b669459817c0.png

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:27 AM, Coty said:

Same prob too :-( pls help out

I have the same problem and made this: Right Click on TMP Launcher > Open as Admin. It worked for me...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Please
I'm having trouble downloading the ATS and ETS2 update.
On the download screen the patch is not complete as reported on the screen.
The downloaded file has only the 1.0.0.4 patch.
And not the patch {Client Installer (.zip)
0.2.1.4.0 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4 + Wintermod}

Help me please

How to enable mods in this launcher? I've downloaded this mod: http://mods.wotmp.com/mod/aero-treyler.html (it is listed in the allowed mods thread, first link)

I can see this mod in the single-player and it is working, but when I login to MP - in the modification menu it is not listed, therefore, the cargo that I found in the single-player for the conwoy, cancels when I login to MP. 

Edited by Xellion
typos

Well I can not connect to the USA server on ATS even after I reinstall from your Web Site 2 times. Last time I deleted the mod off my computer completely, restarted my computer and downloaded from the TruckersMP web site, started the game and get this (see bottom of picture). P.S. I'm up to date on the version of the game on Steam.

ats_00054 (800x450).jpg

Well I can not connect to the USA server on ATS even after I reinstall from your Web Site 2 times. Last time I deleted the mod off my computer completely, restarted my computer and downloaded from the TruckersMP web site, started the game and get this (see bottom of picture). P.S. I'm up to date on the version of the game on Steam. And yes I know I posted 2 times. First time posting was a resized picture and I bet it was hard to read so this post has a cropped picture witch I hope you can read. Picture size limit kind of sucks, eh. -_-

ats_00054.jpg

Ok,  this is what I get when I tried to log in just now. It asked for updates I did that and it installed them and it keeps giving me this screen. I have no active mods turned on either as I doubled checked them. Can someone explain why I am getting this message??

ats_00166.png

Just another post about connection problems. I tried on both games (ATS & ETS2) and on both the USA server is not working but on both the Europe servers are. Seems the State servers need fixing.