0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

11 hours ago, Shroominkid said:

This is what pops up for me, I click Cancel, brings me to TruckersMP download page where it isnt up to date yet :/ 

I need sleep anyways, Maybe santa will update the website for me in the morning  :lol:

2e6bb9e7688b70339463b669459817c0.png

TruckersMP update FIX for windows 10:

Simply right click and run the launcher as Administrator, problem solved.

2 hours ago, Shroominkid said:

Still not updated on website, when will this update be added for download? been waiting over 10 hours for it now was hoping it would be out when I wake up but its not :/

I have the same problem. Please update the site.

• Upvote 1

12 часов назад, сказал CrazyGamer1357:

Может кто-то пожалуйста, помогите мне решить эту проблему? Я не в состоянии обновить. Пожалуйста, кто-нибудь.

9 часов назад, сказал SuslikBteme:

Здравствуйте! У меня проблема с запуском игры. Вылетает ошибка что делать? Как ее можно решить?

Здравствуйте! У меня проблема с запуском игры. Вылетает ошибка, что делать? Как она может быть решена?

gdg.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Shroominkid said:

TruckersMP update FIX for windows 10:

Simply right click and run the launcher as Administrator, problem solved.

Doesn't work, still pops up with same error.

Also, the download page has NOT been updated. Still shows the 0.2.1.4.0 patch.

Edited by The Wanderer
Missed a line out.

5 hours ago, udo2111 said:

Hallo ich kann mich nicht bei trucker mp multy anmelden nimmt das @ zeichen nicht und geht nicht auf Deutsch zustellen?

das @ Zeichen musste woanders her kopieren. Dazu gibt es hier im Forum tausende von threads. Also nächstes mal erst Suchen und auf Deutsch nur im Deutschen Unterforum schreiben!

42 minutes ago, Joccc said:

Hello!

I'm installed TruckersMP today.

and I get this error message.
What could be the solution?

<pic>

Do you have .NET Framework 4.6.2 installed? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

If installing Framework doesn't solve the problem, check if there is eurotrucks2.exe or amtrucks.exe in your task manager. If they are running, end those processes and try the launcher again.

5 minutes ago, Knucklecurve said:

Do you have .NET Framework 4.6.2 installed? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

If installing Framework doesn't solve the problem, check if there is eurotrucks2.exe or amtrucks.exe in your task manager. If they are running, end those processes and try the launcher again.

Thanks.

This not solve my problem.

Hello everyone, I'm having problems with the new mod. I installed it as recommended. Once the update has finished, it does not start the game in multiplayer mode. I've tried everything. I use windows 10. I can only enter the screen when I use the administrator option. What's happening?

11.jpg

22.jpg

• DevOps
10 hours ago, Farr3l said:

I have the same problem. Please update the site.

I think you have some confusion. The launcher will now automatically update truckersmp game files. You only need to download when there is a new LAUNCHER update. 

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps
Just now, DavidOC93 | Killua said:

What about the server queue limit? Is that really here to stay :(:(

Do you want lag and a queue with 700 people and open servers elsewhere, or do you want a queue cap? :) 

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

I do not want a queue cap at all :( It will make it almost impossible to get onto EU2 now :( I'll end up spending more time refreshing the thing/going out and back in until I can get into the queue for EU2 now then actually being in the game :( Anyway someone posted a status update earlier today saying the queue cap didn't make any difference :unsure: Really hoping this queue cap doesn't last very long :) 

Edited by DavidOC93 | Killua

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

^^ That's what other servers are for. If you need so desperately to use EU#2, all you need to do is check the peak times and connect earlier, so you don't need to wait in a queue at all. When I login at 8-9 am, I don't have to wait, if I login at 5-6 pm, check the login screen and go to the server with free slots, don't need to wait in a queue.

• Upvote 1

EU3 and 4 are boring and quite, EU2 is the busiest and funnest server to play on :) I've always played on EU2 and will continue to do so, that server que cap/limit is the worst thing ever added to MP :( no point saying anymore about it tho :( All I can do now is hope it's removed and soon

Edited by DavidOC93 | Killua

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg