0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

I noticed last night my in-game ping on ETS2MP EU2 was jumping all over the place - anything from 349ms to 782ms and everything in between. I couldn't run a ping test on pingtest.net as that was having issues on my system, but pinging the server via the Windows command prompt gave a consistent result of 330-340ms, which is my usual result.
Would it at all help having the EU2 server set to an IP address that is completely separate to EU1/3/4? (Not just separate ports, but actually different IP addresses) I noted EU2 had better performance when it had a separate IP

• Upvote 1

• DevOps
1 minute ago, jaymietreadwell said:

I noticed last night my in-game ping on ETS2MP EU2 was jumping all over the place - anything from 349ms to 782ms and everything in between. I couldn't run a ping test on pingtest.net as that was having issues on my system, but pinging the server via the Windows command prompt gave a consistent result of 330-340ms, which is my usual result.
Would it at all help having the EU2 server set to an IP address that is completely separate to EU1/3/4? (Not just separate ports, but actually different IP addresses) I noted EU2 had better performance when it had a separate IP

For the past month the EU2 server was indeed located elsewhere. We're working with the datacenter provider to unlock the server for capabilities for the extra load our mod uses. Hopefully early next week we will be able to move EU2 there again to help take extra load.

Cheers

• Upvote 4

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

So that's why the latency have been rubbish these past few days. Abnormal high ping and constant spikes causing it to double or sometimes even triple more. Well, hope it will work. Thanks, guys!

P.S: Please patch ATSMP to support Christmas Paintjobs Pack DLC, already. D:

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

6 minutes ago, jaymietreadwell said:

@Shroominkid Should automatically pop up with an update prompt when you open the Launcher

This is what pops up for me, I click Cancel, brings me to TruckersMP download page where it isnt up to date yet :/ 

I need sleep anyways, Maybe santa will update the website for me in the morning  :lol:

2e6bb9e7688b70339463b669459817c0.png

• Upvote 3

so if there is a queue higher than 200

it forces you to go to another server?

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

4 hours ago, Shroominkid said:

This is what pops up for me, I click Cancel, brings me to TruckersMP download page where it isnt up to date yet :/ 

I need sleep anyways, Maybe santa will update the website for me in the morning  :lol:

2e6bb9e7688b70339463b669459817c0.png

Same prob too :-( pls help out

• Upvote 1