Sign in to follow this  
FC-D Adam

G29 Led's don't work

I've got fanaled installed and I've set it up, making sure the files are in the correct plugins folders and I've got the euro truck sim profile 

The LED's on the g29 don't work though, does anyone know how to get them working? I don't know if I've set something up wrong 

Yeah, ETS2 doesn't support those lights, they simply never will until SCS puts support for them in the game.

Don't think FanaLEDS is compatible with TruckersMP also.

Edited by Illogically
Bad reading skills

Tested fanaleds out a few weeks ago, deinstalled it after 3 hours.

1. during playing at some point someting wiered happend (aka, my wheel did not work correctly anymore...guess it was due the pluging...or something else...at least never had happening again)

2. The leds worked...but only when the trucks rpm reached the red area

As the other functions which fanaleds may provide for some games did not work for ets2 too (like using the leds as indicator for cruise controll etc.) uninstalled it.

I have a Logitech G29 and it works with FinaLED. You have to meet setings. The best is to watch a tutorial.

~Krypton418

don't forget to go to advanced and then car setting and change the rpms so the lights go on at the right time and don't forget to choose the right profile first

Naamloos.png

Edited by mondeo_st

I have the wheel and it's not really a problem for me, the lights don't do anything, only for show really so I'm not interested. It works for me in project cars so it must be the game but the rev leds shouldn't bother you that much.

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

I have the wheel and it's not really a problem for me, the lights don't do anything, only for show really so I'm not interested. It works for me in project cars so it must be the game but the rev leds shouldn't bother you that much.

Same here, I only really feel the need for them in pCARS but ets2 is fine without them

Topic locked & moved to Archive due to inactivity - Last reply December 29