Retire South American Server

krypto_one

Suggestion Name: Retire South American Server
Suggestion Description: You should retire the South American server, because nobody plays on it. Everytime. 

Any example images: N/A, but go to here, and look at the South American Server. https://stats.truckersmp.com/

Why should it be removed?: There are always 0 people on it.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

I dont think you scrolled far enough down. Just look at the yearly stats. 18 Days ago it had 226 players on it.
ae25055cd4284054a87265ed6fd81f08.png

The pie graph will show 0 as its the current live amount, whilst the first graphs only show a week back. And the server has been having issues for atleast a week now.

324187662e91466a95c9c151ded39c84.png

I would say its fairly active, when it properly works, looking at the yearly graph.

Edited by TheUnknownNO

I read what you SAID.

5 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

@InstantAvant Did you even read what I said? I never said once that the server wasn't at 0 at the time. All I said was that exact link debunked your entire point and the above ^^^^^^^ proves it. 

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

okay that escalated fast, now back to on topic pretty pliesss *wink*wink*

anyway i don't see any reason on retiring that server if you look back the past months.

everyone deserve to play on our server, and everyone should have a nice gaming experience based on there location.

so that also incl. South America. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.