ATS South America Server

Greetings.

I am a new player on the MP, started just weeks ago.
I am from a country in South America, and I am wondering if there is any chance that there is going to be a Server for South America? Because I think we need one to have a better time playing MP.

I have a lot of trouble playing on USA Server, because is far a way and the ping gets to high, so I get kicked from server. I am not playing MP for now, because I don't want to cause lags for other players.

So, if there is any possibilities that a South America Server could exist for ATS, I'll be very happy.

Best regards!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Firstly, hello and welcome to TMP :)

Second, kindly stick to the suggestions format as instructed:

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Example:

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots
Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

Third;

Try the search feature in the forums in future before creating an additional post. Try looking up Frequently Suggested things. 

If I remembered clearly, you will need a poll of some sort and gather a lot of support from whichever region it is you want the new server region to be in and present it to TMP Devs in order for it to be actually considered feasible.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

There were lots of requests for a South American server to be added, for ETS2MP. Finally, the developers opened that server. And other than a couple of times, for some convoys or similar, the server is almost empty most of the time and SA players use EU servers, because they are a lor more populated.

Knowing this, it's veeeeery unlikely that they will add an ATSMP server in South america or anywhere else.

• 8 months later...
On 23/12/2016 at 7:35 PM, christian_ohlweiler said:

Saudações.

Eu sou um novo jogador no MP, iniciado há apenas algumas semanas.
Eu sou de um país da América do Sul, e estou me perguntando se há alguma chance de que haja um Servidor para a América do Sul? Porque acho que precisamos de um melhor tempo jogando MP.

Tenho muitos problemas para jogar no USA Server, porque é muito longe e o ping é alto, então eu recebo o comando do servidor. Eu não estou jogando MP por agora, porque eu não quero causar atrasos para outros jogadores.

Então, se houver alguma possibilidade de existir um Servidor da América do Sul para a ATS, ficarei muito feliz.

Cumprimentos!

no chance no ats at ets2 had more this closed for repairs only one question you live in brazil?

• 2 years later...