Recording

Shroominkid

What do you guys use to record your drive? Im using OBS right now but sadly it records in what seems like 140p. It doesnt lag my game at all.

I went from fraps to OBS because fraps is an absolute hog on my PC and drops my frames to 15-25 FPS. with OBS I target at 40 and it stays in that area.

So what do you guys use? Dont mention your Shadowplay either :P

Hello @Shroominkid

Plays.tv more useful.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

I use Xsplit. I use it to record my entire session and edit those clips as a fails montage.

It's also a good idea to record as you can report those who break the rules when you did nothing wrong and to appeal a ban.

• In one of my sessions, there was someone who was reversing up a ramp. 2 players rammed into said player. After i said Rec, that player got road rage and kept ramming me. The report i filed with the footage was accepted.
  • About 24 hours ago, i was driving normally as the car. There was another car in front that ran another player and me into the guardrails. Had to wait for the engine malfunction to be over. Another car was trying to cut off other trucks and i get banned for trolling. Appeal filed.

I would also advise you to try out other recording software by doing a "test run" and see how the recording turned out (I recommend Single Player).

And if your looking for other software, i will list the others i have used.

• Hypercam 2. I liked this recording software. It has no recording limit but after awhile, the audio stopped being recorded.
  • Ustream. No limit on recordings and you should also be able to livestream as well.
  • Action! > This is a great recording software. If you can find a cracked version or if you want to buy it, you will get HD recordings. Had to stop using this because my recordings randomly started stopping after a certain time and when i started the application back up for another recording session, it would decide to logout my entire session (as if i just started up my computer).
  • Shadowplay. If you have a Nnivda Computer, you can use this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sunort locked this topic

Archived