Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Belgian paint jobs

Snoeky

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

So you shouldn't have this issue with the paint job as it is supported with MP. you may have chosen the Schwarzmuller DLC without realizing and the Schwarzmuller DLC is not supported so this is probably why you're getting kicked. What Mirko is trying to say is to disable the Schwarzmuller DLC from your steam account until MP supports then this way the issue will be resolved. 

Hope this helps! good luck!

On 24-12-2016 at 0:06 AM, Smalley said:

Hello,

So you shouldn't have this issue with the paint job as it is supported with MP. you may have chosen the Schwarzmuller DLC without realizing and the Schwarzmuller DLC is not supported so this is probably why you're getting kicked. What Mirko is trying to say is to disable the Schwarzmuller DLC from your steam account until MP supports then this way the issue will be resolved. 

Hope this helps! good luck!

Thanks for the answer. The thing is, it says change the paint job when i apply the Belgian one... So didnt think about the Schwarzmuller DLC to be the problem. Anyway, i disabled this DLC, and the moment i apply my Belgian Paint jobs i get kicked nevertheless, with the msg to change my paint job. So it seems that the Paint job is the problem, no? I do know SCS added the paint jobs, and after a couple of days they changed them to represend both major parts in BE (Flanders and Wallon) , so maybe this is the problem? The MP didnt adjust theirs? idk... just letting you all know they dont work !

Merry xmas btw :)