Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

black screen/ will not start/crash/unsure?

sheetan22

Mod Version: 0.2.1.4.0
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue: launch ATS from 1.0.0.4 launcher. Black screen appears and eventually a message appears saying ATS is not responding. Occasionally a black screen will pop up and I will hear the introduction sounds but not see the introduction. Then my driver info and profile selection will pop up mostly with a black background (rarely with the Christmas tree and presents) but I am unable to use my mouse,key board,or controller (wired xbox 360) to select continue game. I have reinstalled both the game and the mod several times
How to reproduce: not sure
Screenshots / Videos: none currently

Please help as I would love to play ATS with my friends. Lol sorry i'm a noob

I waited a good 20 minutes, about 3 minutes after i clicked launch ats a black screen appears about 1 minute later i hear the introduction sounds but do not see the introduction. Abount 6 minutes in to the 20 minutes i see my mouse cursor appear on the black screen it is imovible. Around 9 minutes in I see the christmas tree background appear then around 15 minutes in i see my american truck simulator - launchpad appear. After that I am stuck at the launchpad because the game seems to be running at 1 frame per minute. There was no sign of a login to choose a server and euro truck simulator 2 works fine on multiplayer. If anyone has any idea what is going on please help. I appreciate any suggestions made. Also it almost crashed my entire computer.

21 minutes ago, sheetan22 said:

I waited a good 20 minutes, about 3 minutes after i clicked launch ats a black screen appears about 1 minute later i hear the introduction sounds but do not see the introduction. Abount 6 minutes in to the 20 minutes i see my mouse cursor appear on the black screen it is imovible. Around 9 minutes in I see the christmas tree background appear then around 15 minutes in i see my american truck simulator - launchpad appear. After that I am stuck at the launchpad because the game seems to be running at 1 frame per minute. There was no sign of a login to choose a server and euro truck simulator 2 works fine on multiplayer. If anyone has any idea what is going on please help. I appreciate any suggestions made. Also it almost crashed my entire computer.

Update all drivers :) 

Not sure but the newer update has made the game much more responsive it now starts just like in single player, but still I can not see the intro and I do not see the truckersmp login and my mouse also freezes up. The game is also not running at a 1 frame per minute pace.

I seems like it runs faster more often, but it still starts super slow on some occasions. I've honestly run out of ideas of what could be causing it, I was really looking forward to using my new wheel and driving with my friends but I guess i'll have to wait until the next update is released. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me.

Here are my logs if it helps. http://pastebin.com/BWpG2Mmq

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived