Veterans costumes

Nofoente

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.: Listening to some good rock music, lately i really fell into Iron Maiden and right now this is actually almost the only thing i listen too, as they're good for plenty of hours of pure, awesome metal...

2.: Getting overtaken

3.: Feeling like i'm the only idiot sticking to the speed limits.

4.: Recognizing the truck that flew past me previously in the next ditch or laying on its side a couple of corners further

5.: Still wondering while the majority of the population on TruckersMP is in such a bad hurry.

6.: Checking if i didn't open Need for Speed by accident after the tenth truck overtook me driving at least 100 mph...

7.: Nope, still in ETS2/ATS, so i just continue my drive...

That's how playing TruckersMP usually works out for me... :D

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

On 13.01.2017 at 9:13 AM, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

4.: Recognizing the ructk that flew past me previously in the next ditch or laying on its side a couple of corners further

@[ST-B] T.Rucker You are not only one here

In make case is

1. Switching on ETS 

2. Driving for an 3 hours

3. Release that I haven't put music on

4. Playing some rock/metal music

5. After 2 hours of driving falling a sleep front of wheel

6. Vibration from logitech wakes me up when I hit something

7 Playing other 2 hours to finish load  and fighting with tirdness (I am night player)

8. Finish load

9. Go to sleep

76561198089003330.png

- Listen to my own music selection on Windows Media Player in the background

- Sick to the speed limits most of the time (if the road is clear and adequate, I speed up to 5 or 10 KM/h or miles above the limit for a while, sometimes)

- Check the Tab list often to know if someone's near and if so, turn on my screen recording software, keep my eyes on the road and enjoy the scenery (especially on ATS)

- Sometimes if it's safe enough I go to cam 8 and 2 to enjoy my awesome truck for a moment/while 

- Stop for a few minutes on safe spots every now and then to rest up a little (sometimes if I am feeling too tired I might even take a nap, but usually only at gas stations) and take the chance to temp-save my game in case some idiot comes in and wrecks my trailer

- In some cases, in both games, I stop on the side of the road simply because I want to enjoy the view a little closer and take some screenshots

- On rare occasions, instead of doing long trips in one of my trucks, I may simply take my Scout and go for it, completely destinationless. It's actually surprisingly enjoyable to take the car and go for a joyride like that.

How about besides sharing our road habits on long journeys, we also share our top-favorite rig of each game, hm? I'll go first.

These are my babies. :3

00000000001EF937.jpg

Ft7SyPm.jpg

Same exact looking car on both games. Also the only car I own in either game.

ghttgyT.jpg

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I love doing long trips on multiplayer. I tried at first watching films but my pc couldn't handle it so I now stick to listening to either Absolute 80s or Classic FM. Just had an idea I could use my tablet to do so with the films lol.

If squirrel is streaming, I'll tune into his twitch channel as well. If not stick it on the tablet.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

On 13.1.2017 at 10:13 AM, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

hahaha i drive max 5 km'h over the limit - its funny to see how the people react when i ride with 65kmh on german country road :D

i ussually hear music and try my best in driving properlyB)

Just now, IzL said:

hahaha i drive max 5 km'h over the limit - its funny to see how the people react when i ride with 65kmh on german country road :D

Surely this provokes some inappropriate behaviour?

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 3 weeks later...

I get my hot coffee, light a smoke and laugh at all the talentless drivers I see all over the road, while trying to keep my truck and trailer damage free.

I like driving as realistically as possible, low rpm, separate use of retarder and exhaust brake, changing gears manually for better fuel economy, taking turns at realistic speeds, without crossing lanes.

Of course I sometimes go wild, take the Mighty Griffin Scania out, play "Final countdown", floor it and see how fast I can deliver a trailer with 0 damage.

@KillBones I think it's safe to say that we're not alone, just a very rare species i guess... :D And i'm wondering about the people that constantly seem in a rush as well, as for me ETS2 and ATS are games that i play to relax. I just wanna sit back, enjoy the scenery and have a good drive with my fellow truckers, no need to drive like playing a racing game and behave like an imbecile on the roads...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2017 at 3:13 AM, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

1.: Listening to some good rock music, lately i really fell into Iron Maiden and right now this is actually almost the only thing i listen too, as they're good for plenty of hours of pure, awesome metal...

4.: Recognizing the truck that flew past me previously in the next ditch or laying on its side a couple of corners further

5.: Still wondering while the majority of the population on TruckersMP is in such a bad hurry.

6.: Checking if i didn't open Need for Speed by accident after the tenth truck overtook me driving at least 100 mph...

7.: Nope, still in ETS2/ATS, so i just continue my drive...

That's how playing TruckersMP usually works out for me... :D

That's my experience almost to the letter. I drive the limits, try to obey the rules of the road and simply put on some music, maybe get cut off by someone or hit by their trailer.

5368440297.png5090292761.png

On 1/13/2017 at 4:13 AM, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

Your not the only one mate. I stick to the speed limits, unless I'm behind someone who's rubberbanding or I feel unsafe behind someone I will pass them but I enjoy driving the speed limits.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived