Connection Error

Hellhaven

Question

Yes; I'm met with this message when trying to install it.

"Details

.NET Framework 4.6.2 or a later update is already installed on this computer."

EDIT: It's possible that I need to re-install it but I can't find a way to do this.

The '.NET Framework Repair Tool' found no issues with my installation. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Edited by vulcan1986
  • Upvote 1

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit but it is activated/official.

I believe it may have been upgraded from Windows 7 during that free upgrade period they had a while ago.

I'll find out if that's relevant but if you're on Windows 8 and you're getting the same issue the problem may be related to something else. 

EDIT: Support are going to look into this further. I'm aware there's at least a handful of users posting this error in various subforums on the site. Let's give them a chance to look into what could be going on here, for now. 

Edited by vulcan1986
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vulcan1986 said:

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit but it is activated/official.

I believe it may have been upgraded from Windows 7 during that free upgrade period they had a while ago.

I'll find out if that's relevant but if you're on Windows 8 and you're getting the same issue the problem may be related to something else. 

EDIT: Support are going to look into this further. I'm aware there's at least a handful of users posting this error in various subforums on the site. Let's give them a chance to look into what could be going on here, for now. 

Agreed

Good evening,

After a lot of work put in by CaptainKostaZ over several days, we've finally managed to resolve the connectivity issue. 

I will leave the solution to be presented by him/the team shortly but I've now managed to get into both ATS and ETS through the launcher (downloading the required updates, etc.) and successfully logged in to a server in each game. 

Many thanks for the dedicated support.

See you on the road.

Vulcan

Edited by vulcan1986
  • Upvote 2

Hello,

Hopefully your problem has been solved.

If anyone else encountering a problem can create a topic on help section and we will help him with this issue.

• Upvote 1

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

On 29.12.2016 at 9:29 PM, vulcan1986 said:

Good evening,

After a lot of work put in by CaptainKostaZ over several days, we've finally managed to resolve the connectivity issue. 

I will leave the solution to be presented by him/the team shortly but I've now managed to get into both ATS and ETS through the launcher (downloading the required updates, etc.) and successfully logged in to a server in each game. 

Many thanks for the dedicated support.

See you on the road.

Vulcan

Waiting for the fix, thanks vulcan for engagement in this problem. If you can, pls. add me on steam - michjik to solve this issue,