Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

• mwl4 pinned this topic

Always awesome,thank you 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• Game Developer
1 hour ago, edemirbas53 said:

How can i launch with OpenGL instead of DirectX? This option is vanished with the new launcher. I have way better fps with OpenGL. I've posted a ticket btw.

Run one time game with singleplayer mode with OpenGL. Or add to the command line: "-rdevice gl". 

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

• Game Developer
42 minutes ago, xThe0xYg3n said:

Hi ! thanks for this update ! But i have a little problem when i launch ets 2 from the launcher it say "unsupported game version" but i have the 1.26 version ! the temporary right? so what can i do? 

Select NONE in beta tab.

• Upvote 1

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

You are destroying the game with this update. why you do not update if you can get to optimize the game to work equally? Why do you say? Expect that some of us make something that would not be bad for you? Well i deserve to be offline when you like doing. First you do the following kicked 32-bit wrong all those who had the bad computers have dropped out of the tool. Now you have destroyed the entire game with only one update where I sweat more than last night to make a game that can start it. What Deloper console What are you talking about? but what I play the game to program? I do not understand what is your business here?

Screenshot_1.png