Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

22 hours ago, JeKnYan said:

@MUTLOB it alters the collision hit boxes, and truck parts are not allowed to be used on cars 

Not when done correctly.

I had a Skoda hybrid mod back when the cars first came out. Had truck parts - caused no issue. There was never an actual issue besides TruckersMP being unable to handle DLC truck parts on cars, which was quickly solved by the team. There was no problem and I'm still baffled at why it was abolished.

11 hours ago, brunomayster said:

When I run "truckersmp"
It looks "unsupported version detected .. to play you need to have ets2 1.26.3s"
But I already have version 1.26.3.2s. and the launcher is in the latest version 0.2.1.4.2, please help me !!

5877b0a834638_Semttulo.thumb.jpg.227e58af10eb33475d8fc9854891446d.jpg

On 1/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, Flame_Fury said:

If you opted out of beta and still getting the unsupported version message. VERIFY INTEGRITY. Sometimes the game hasn't changed so verifying it will force it to acknowledge the change

Try looking through the forum next time. i answered this issue on several occasions

76561198062472575.png

11 hours ago, MrSimsFani said:

I want to know reason why you don't still support Finnish paintjobs? You just add everything else but not finnish ones? Does not make sense!

The TMP team are doing their best to make everything compatible. you have to give them time. They have a lot to work on. Especially when surprises patches to the game happen since theyhave to drop everything else they are working on just to make it so the latest patch is playable. They are not a company funded team. They are volunteers. Give them time. They will have it compatible when they get it sorted.

76561198062472575.png

Our devs are aware that EU1 is not working with the new version. The server will be updated as soon as possible.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

18 minutes ago, Jeremyv1990 said:

everyone quit your whining about speed limiters maybe they need to add them to all the servers because mp is just a fuck fest for idiots who go 500mph everywhere and cause accidents and drive like retards if you wanna go fast go play gta v or a racing game this is a truck simulator trucks in real life dont do stupid crap like the idiots who complain because they cant do 500mph like they want to big babies gosh.. I hope devs read this because they seriously need to add some serious dampeners and speed restrictions to all servers maybe itl reduce the amount of stupid truckers who cant play the game the way its meant to be played.

well it they did this Why dont they BAN THEM!