Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

Hallo alle und was ist mit den Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack DLC alle andere DLC fusioniert nur dieses nicht und die neu kommen nur das eine DLC geht nicht ich bitte darum das es auch mal in mp rein kommt ich finde das nicht toll das sofort alle neue DLC gemacht wert und das nicht oder wirt das nicht gemacht ???????

Hello everyone and what is with the blackmiller trailer pack DLC all other DLC merged only this not and the new come only the one DLC is not I ask for it also times in mp pure comes I find the not great that immediately all new DLC made Worth and not or does not make it ???????

3 hours ago, Serega[102RU] said:
  • fix please :lol:

20170112005425_1.jpg

Yo TruckersMP, how long before you realize stuff like this is in no way harming the community and allow cross-model save editing? It was one of the only reasons I played and I haven't played much since...

15 hours ago, Jeremyv1990 said:

Yea i know they arent as big as them but they have become bigger then they used to be and it really shouldn't take them this long to figure out the hit boxes if they know where the hit boxes are on the trailers all they gotta do is get to taking the hit boxes away. i mean look at the high power cargo pack its kinda the same thing except it wasn't trailers added it was cargo but still had to have certain trailers for the new cargo to go on. And besides im pretty sure there team of devs are pretty smart if they got the job to do what they do so they should have no problem at all to get the trailers in. Because scs had no issue of putting them into the game isn't there a way to take that code and work around it to make it work for multiplayer and have no hit boxes?

Look, the other problem is... what's with the People who don't have the DLC? High cargo Pack isn't a problem there, because for no owners there is just a Trailer without Cargo, but the Schwarzmüller DLC? They will see Nothing, cause its a complete new Model. So The No DLC Owners would thing, there is nothing, but instead, they will crash into the Hitbox, Or it will be Buggy, the Non Owner drive into the Trailer (Because for him there is nothing) and would Bug the DLC Owner the hell out of the Street.

I know it's my first post here.

I'm reading all this stuff here and now I think I should say my Opinion about the Schwarzmüller-Trailer-DLC.

If I see it right we have 5 ETS2 Server...

Why you guys don't make 1 or 2 of them compatible with the Schwarzmüller-Trailer-DLC , so the people who bought the DLC can play on the 1 or 2 Servers, and those players who don't have the DLC can play on the other Servers?

I mean it's just my Opinion, but what you guys will do is your decision.

I hope you all can understand what I mean...My English is not "the yellow from the Egg" :D (best)

• Upvote 1

There are some difficulties with making the Schwarzmüller-DLC compatible. It just takes a bit more time then usual.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

On 1/10/2017 at 9:16 PM, Gabish0r said:

Hi, everybody.

I have a problem in game. Everytime when i want to sleep or to quick travel my game crushing. I don't know why? I try this on every server ( europe ) but all time crashing ( not responding ). Please help.

Same,No one want's to help.