Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, jeko said:

Version 0.2.1.4.1 has been released. 1.26.3.2s [4eac3ea8c0e5] is now supported.

That was news from yesterday...

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, jeko said:

That was news from yesterday...

Yes ,How to solve the problem , please

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean buddy.

Can you please explain a little bit more?

30 minutes ago, jeko said:

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean buddy.

Can you please explain a little bit more?

When I run "truckersmp"
It appears "unsupported version detected . to play you need to have  ets2  1.26.3.2s"
But I already have version 1.26.3.2s

• Community Manager

I'm not an expert at those things sadly. You will have to post it in "Help"

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Chat improvements???? 

And what does that mean? Not trying to be rude 

Regards.

Eric

• Game Developer
2 minutes ago, ericthebeast21 said:

Chat improvements???? 

And what does that mean? Not trying to be rude 

Regards.

Eric

Now you are able to insert/remove text at any position (cursor is movable), + fixed Ctrl+V in chat + fixed crash in chat.

• Upvote 3

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

• Community Manager
Just now, mwl4 said:

Now you are able to insert text in any position (cursor is movable), + fixed Ctrl+V in chat + fixed crash in chat.

Ah, thanks.

• Community Manager

I just hope that it will actually be supported, unlike the Schwarzmuller trailer pack.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

You have a point.

8 hours ago, Jeremyv1990 said:

yea its sad actually because that schwarzmuller pack has been out for months and to be honest i dont think itll ever be added in oh well

It's because they have Problems With the Hitbox of the Trailers, cause thats are Completely new Models. Also, PLS be Patient, The TruckersMP Staff isn't that big like Ubisoft, EA and co...

7 hours ago, Ryo Watanabe said:

It's because they have Problems With the Hitbox of the Trailers, cause thats are Completely new Models. Also, PLS be Patient, The TruckersMP Staff isn't that big like Ubisoft, EA and co...

Yea i know they arent as big as them but they have become bigger then they used to be and it really shouldn't take them this long to figure out the hit boxes if they know where the hit boxes are on the trailers all they gotta do is get to taking the hit boxes away. i mean look at the high power cargo pack its kinda the same thing except it wasn't trailers added it was cargo but still had to have certain trailers for the new cargo to go on. And besides im pretty sure there team of devs are pretty smart if they got the job to do what they do so they should have no problem at all to get the trailers in. Because scs had no issue of putting them into the game isn't there a way to take that code and work around it to make it work for multiplayer and have no hit boxes?

5 hours ago, Willie74 said:

The problem it is because those who have no DLC will see no trailers hitched on the road. It can create on top of the problems of collisions I think.

I think that they will have to make it compulsory if they want to include it in the multi-player.

Shame they can't say make a serverfor the DLC take over EU3 or EU4 for the trailer DLC