Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

The installation process is pretty clear, just download it and follow the steps in the wizard. Create a topic in help or submit a support ticket if you have issues.

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

14 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

The installation process is pretty clear, just download it and follow the steps in the wizard. Create a topic in help or submit a support ticket if you have issues.

i know but i have problem when install. i lost some file in truckersmp installed folder in C drive. I just have launcher.exe, newtonsoft...dll, unins000.exe and unins000.dat file

19 minutes ago, jrkofficial said:

I have a problem:

I click connect, then message "Connecting to Server 2 server", then appears AUTHENTICATING and nothing happens. I tried a few times but same problem.

Me too. I can only enter on EU 4 with 250 ms, and my usual ping is 50-60

Edited by Vellaconeng

On 21/12/2016 at 9:34 AM, mwl4 said:

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Bonjour,
nouvelle mise à jour est ici.

Changelog:

• Soutien à Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.26.3s [d89683f8f813]
  • Soutien pour Dragon Truck design DLC
  • Ajouté mod d'hiver

Camionnage heureux!
mwl4

bonjour j'ai un souci j'ai fait la mise a jour et mon multi ne démarre pas j'ai un message d'error connection retry pouvez-vous m'aider

On 2016-12-21 at 9:34 AM, mwl4 said:

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello,
new update is here.

Changelog:

• Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.26.3s [d89683f8f813]
  • Support for Dragon Truck Design DLC
  • Added winter mod

Happy trucking!
mwl4

Hey Crew! Have an idea that can avoid lag problems in some cities that bring in a lot of players, but they still applies in all cities. Let me explain short

1:
30-40 players maximum in every city, it is over 30-40 as teleport you to the nearest town.

2:
Is another idea that might work, too, is that it can not be right for a long time right in the city, they are setting a time of 20-40 minutes to teleport you to the nearest town and make way for the others and avoid lag chaos in the city, if it is not finished and delivered his trailer and downloaded the new go from there directly. Most do not.

The reason I got this idea right that I came to a town in TruckersMP and just the city right across 70+ players and just right there. The works no longer have as much players in such a small town or big city.

The question is what do you/crew think?

Sorry me english is not good but trying!

Edited by SaabSpeci
Added

I'm with you till the end of the line

1 hour ago, SaabSpeci said:

Hey Crew! Have an idea that can avoid lag problems in some cities that bring in a lot of players, but they still applies in all cities. Let me explain short

1:
30-40 players maximum in every city, it is over 30-40 as teleport you to the nearest town.

2:
Is another idea that might work, too, is that it can not be right for a long time right in the city, they are setting a time of 20-40 minutes to teleport you to the nearest town and make way for the others and avoid lag chaos in the city, if it is not finished and delivered his trailer and downloaded the new go from there directly. Most do not.

The reason I got this idea right that I came to a town in TruckersMP and just the city right across 70+ players and just right there. The works no longer have as much players in such a small town or big city.

The question is what do you/crew think?

Sorry me english is not good but trying!

that would be nice. Especially for the people with small computers. My computer can handle it on a good day. I spawned in Rotterdam at the highest population of 115 and could not move out of service for 10 minutes because of the people that don't know how to use an entrance. 

• Upvote 1

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

6 hours ago, josip said:

Why can not I find ETS 2 In the BIN Forder WHEN I WANT TO INSTALL ETS 2 MP to folders OF STEAM

Are you looking for C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\ ??

The .exe is in this folder or bin\win_x86\.

The Thin Blue Line

Truckers FM Twitch Community & Discord Manager

TFM Website // TFM Discord 

When you are in game press "TAB" and go to mp settings, in the first tab disable seasonal effects, in the last tab untick winter mod. Restart the game. You can go to the settings when you just started game, it will be a small gear in the left up corner.