Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

10 hours ago, ShirBlackspots said:

It has something to do with the collision box.  I'm guessing they can't figure out how to get it to work in MP?

Guessed correctly - their collision boxes are bigger than the non-DLC trailers and when you try to replace them, the people without the DLC see a moving glitchfest (the trailer is shaking and stuttering around like mad)

In other words this will happen, but the trailer will be constantly shaking

On 12/21/2016 at 6:32 AM, xThe0xYg3n said:

Hi ! thanks for this update ! But i have a little problem when i launch ets 2 from the launcher it say "unsupported game version" but i have the 1.26 version ! the temporary right? so what can i do? 

Same Problem as 'xThe0xYg3n' I tried changing from '1.26x temporary' to 'NONE' Opt out of Beta. No such luck with the new 1004 launcher. The good news is that ETS2 Single Player version is working just fine as well as ATS 1.5 version Single Player including Multiplayer. But here the thing, When I download the Launcher Updates in the past (1002, 1003, 1004), I begin to install the software and follow the directions. When it starts to download, the green bar that shows the downloading process is cut short and says 'Download Complete'. But the green loading bar just barely show that happening like a 2 second downloading process and the green bar doesn't reach the very end of the downloading process. It's as if it just downloaded a small portion of the software, but didn't complete it in theory. I still get the message that says ETS2 is unsupported and that I need to download 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.26.3s [d89683f8f813]' which I have done multiple times. I have read everyone's posting about this matter with still no luck in site. Maybe there is a problem in the downloading of the software...I'm not sure. I just figure I would add my input on this matter. I love playing both ATS and ETS2...Fan Forever on these games :-) Thank you for your attention guys...Happy Trucking and Happy Holidays to Everyone and a Great New Year 2017 :-)

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 5.43.37 PM.png

12 hours ago, Notorioussoldier said:

Same Problem as 'xThe0xYg3n' I tried changing from '1.26x temporary' to 'NONE' Opt out of Beta. No such luck with the new 1004 launcher. The good news is that ETS2 Single Player version is working just fine as well as ATS 1.5 version Single Player including Multiplayer. But here the thing, When I download the Launcher Updates in the past (1002, 1003, 1004), I begin to install the software and follow the directions. When it starts to download, the green bar that shows the downloading process is cut short and says 'Download Complete'. But the green loading bar just barely show that happening like a 2 second downloading process and the green bar doesn't reach the very end of the downloading process. It's as if it just downloaded a small portion of the software, but didn't complete it in theory. I still get the message that says ETS2 is unsupported and that I need to download 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.26.3s [d89683f8f813]' which I have done multiple times. I have read everyone's posting about this matter with still no luck in site. Maybe there is a problem in the downloading of the software...I'm not sure. I just figure I would add my input on this matter. I love playing both ATS and ETS2...Fan Forever on these games :-) Thank you for your attention guys...Happy Trucking and Happy Holidays to Everyone and a Great New Year 2017 :-)

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 5.43.37 PM.png

Same problem..  nothing help me what so ever.  downgrade or update or install ets2mp laucher again and again. nothing help.  any advice?? 

76561198004803254.png

19 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Guessed correctly - their collision boxes are bigger than the non-DLC trailers and when you try to replace them, the people without the DLC see a moving glitchfest (the trailer is shaking and stuttering around like mad)

In other words this will happen, but the trailer will be constantly shaking

:(, but thanks for the info... and sure SCS does not care...

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

On 12/21/2016 at 4:31 AM, Goxy said:

You are destroying the game with this update. why you do not update if you can get to optimize the game to work equally? Why do you say? Expect that some of us make something that would not be bad for you? Well i deserve to be offline when you like doing. First you do the following kicked 32-bit wrong all those who had the bad computers have dropped out of the tool. Now you have destroyed the entire game with only one update where I sweat more than last night to make a game that can start it. What Deloper console What are you talking about? but what I play the game to program? I do not understand what is your business here?

Dog you need to chill, It looks like something of yours was corrupted, either your game or your download of mp. If I were you, reinstall your multiplayer and validate your ats files on steam. The update works for everyone else. :D