Version 0.2.1.4.0 Released

mwl4

1 hour ago, Labrador1994 said:

Не совсем понял что значит выбрать "нет" в бета-версии что поставить надо можно по точнее.

Это означает, что вам не нужна никакая бета-версия (Выберите "отказаться" из списка с бета версии)

19cedae4f0b44f65ab21a541a90ceb9f.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Labrador1994 said:

Не совсем понял что значит выбрать "нет" в бета-версии что поставить надо можно по точнее.

Какие то совсем тугие нынче люди пошли, в стиме зайди во вкладку с игрой -> правой кнопкой настройки и там вкладка BETA, там нужно выбрать - NONE

55 minutes ago, dyl.boiii said:

When i load into the game it takes me strait to the menu and the mouse is froze!? All of my Profiles are there but the background is black!

someone plzzz helpp... i contacted support but they take ages to reply. 

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

3 hours ago, dyl.boiii said:

someone plzzz helpp... i contacted support but they take ages to reply. 

Support will be with you shortly, they also have my support tickets too.

3 hours ago, silvinjo said:

Why it takes hours to download ? My download speed is 30mb and upload 10, it should be so much faster than this...

Well there are 14 files to be installed, it's mainly not about the speed of your internet. It also depends on your disk space and how it is responding.

4 hours ago, mwl4 said:

@kaotik_inc launcher would need about minute to start. Make sure launcher processes are closed, and try again, and just wait.

I gave it 4-5 mins before I opened the task manager to close the process.... That's not the problem. & when it essentially freezes my computer, I'm not so willing to keep trying.... It's clearly not working.

I see where you're coming from, but I know how to operate my computer quite well. So I know it's not my end that's the issue. Thanks just the same though. I'll just wait for the next update.

2 minutes ago, csikthor. said:

When I open the Launcher, i got this window. I red your instructions how to solve this problem " Make sure there is no eurotrucks2.exe process running. " , but i can't see any eurotucks2.exe process in the task manager. What can i do?

<pic>

You need to have .NET Framework 4.6.2 installed from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

It should work after installing

• Upvote 1

The signature of the problem:
  Event Name the problem: CLR20r3
  The signature of the problem 01: Launcher.exe
  The signature of the problem 02: 0.0.0.0
  The signature of the problem 03: 585a04a5
  The signature of the problem 04: UIAutomationTypes
  The signature of the problem 05: 4.6.1087.0
  The signature of the problem 06: 583e62d6
  Signature Problems 07: 39
  The signature problems 08: 0
  The signature of the problem 09: System.DllNotFoundException
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Language code: 1049
  Additional Information 1: 0275
  2 For more information: 0275db6d8656262f86cb804e6e181b95
  3 For more information: 33e4
  More information 4: 33e4d77d3b0fb4c6da0551ad9c6f08dc
 it started with the renovation 1,0,0,1 and continues today with the update 1,0,0,4 !!! What to do?

stopped work truckersMP

8701559.jpg