Kat_pw

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:45 PM, Kat_pw said:

Good Day!!

We're pleased to announce the release of:

Wintermod (ETS2)

Launcher:

• Added version info
  • Dynamic background image
  • Added download progress information (current filename / number of files)

Ets2:

• Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.26.3s [d89683f8f813]
  • Support for Dragon Truck Design DLC
  • Added winter mod

Please remember to ENABLE wintermod in settings of multiplayer to see the snow

View post on homepage

you tell us to "ENABLE wintermod in settings of multiplayer to see the snow" yet You don't say WHERE the settings of multiplayer is! so where is it? someone pls help! and pls add phisics for the snow I SO BAD wanna be an ice road trucker on ATS

42 minutes ago, TheMinecraftHippie said:

you tell us to "ENABLE wintermod in settings of multiplayer to see the snow" yet You don't say WHERE the settings of multiplayer is! so where is it? someone pls help! and pls add phisics for the snow I SO BAD wanna be an ice road trucker on ATS

You can access the settings by clicking the yellow gear icon on the top left of the MP login page or in game, the bottom left of the dialog box when you press TAB.  I believe its Winter mod under the Mods tab in the settings.

Snow physics is too much, most people can't handle their skodas properly on a clear sunny afternoon. Enjoy the scenery

• Upvote 1

On 27.12.2016 at 11:33 PM, phylip24 said:

When is the wintermod suppose to end on ets mp?

I'm interested in this question too.

Any clues about this?

Think there may be a bug on the snow mod. Turned it off but the snowflakes in the air is still there. Standing still in mid air. All the snow on the ground is gone. Great mod, only thing i didn't like is that it has no effect. I could not feel it tho. More slippery etc, snow chains for example. 

Keep up the good work.

I thoroughly enjoy this new mod, even though it sometimes a little bit annoying with all this "snow" flying around :D

Also, the rain turns into snow what is just really great, I appreciate the work.

53 minutes ago, Butinox said:

Think there may be a bug on the snow mod. Turned it off but the snowflakes in the air is still there. Standing still in mid air. All the snow on the ground is gone. Great mod, only thing i didn't like is that it has no effect. I could not feel it tho. More slippery etc, snow chains for example. 

Keep up the good work.

do you know how to turn it off completly now, I have the same problem, and I don't know how to turn it off the mod

^ @Mavimineqc

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to completely disable the winter modification, yet.

There will always be these little "snowflakes" which fly around and cause little FPS drops. The only way you can avoid this issue is to quit playing online as long as the mod is still active, I guess.

Perhaps the developers will find another solution, who knows :D

I hope that I was able to help you :)

Kind regards

@Anriandor @Butinox @Mavimineqc that is not entirely true. You can turn off the snow flakes by going into your settings in-game and clicking on season effects in the general tab.

Between this and disabling the mod itself in the installer, you will be able to play ETS2 like normal.

3 hours ago, A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries said:

Does anyone know who i can turn it off altogether? i have turned it off in the settings but snow still falls and it tends to lag my game

Launch ETS2 from TruckersMP launcher, and when you're in TMP login, click on yellow gear icon on the very top left corner. Under Mods tab, you should be able to uncheck wintermod, then clicking apply and restarting the TMP client should do it.

I didn't have any particle effects at beginning, probably because I left it unchecked from last year mod. But I just ended up unchecking the mod itself.

I had an issue with a game admin thinking that multiple guys I reported for ghost driving at 5 AM (in-game) may not have wintermod. I think I should have clarified the in-game time during the report video.

• Upvote 1

KkdaC1b.png

Fantastic! I didn't like the season effects snow as I found it going crazy (in all directions), so I disabled that setting but otherwise, love it! Well done to all involved!

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Guys i got a problem... i was trying to launch the launcher snd it requested me to install the latest update. After around 0.3 mb it says that an exception occured during a webclient request. i did press ok a few times but it doesn't work.. help pls thx

This is not the appropriate topic, please contact our support: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 4 weeks later...