Wintermod has arrived!

Kat_pw

• DevOps
1 minute ago, McDodge34 said:

Thanks for confirming I'm not alone, I'm on my 3rd reinstall, seems everyone can enjoy ETS2MP fine but not me tonight, trying to clean the files but unsure where they are.

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Just now, Kat_pw said:

Please try to run as administrator to see if this helps.

Tried it, was the first thing I did, didn't seem to work, maybe he will be more lucky, next try is I'm going to install the program on my D drive instead and see if it helps.

1 minute ago, Kat_pw said:

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\

Thanks, will clean this folder completely, I wouldn't be surprised by the number of updates that it could be the problem, will report back shortly.

76561198104067447.png

• DevOps
1 minute ago, luece said:

so i would take a bit of a guess, but i would assume that applying an ETS2 modification to ATS would cause it to crash in both multiplayer and singleplayer...

Just multiplayer, singleplayer runs off of steam only.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

38 minutes ago, McDodge34 said:

Can't launch with new launcher, I get a crash that brings me back to the download page saying something about unable to check for updates, version I try is 1.0.0.4 right now, brand new but not working, can't even launch it.

TruckerMP 1004 error.png

You need to launch in Admin mode... and turn off your antivirus... the Window Phishing Prompt blocked the MP launcher from work...

Do wht i said above after you restart your windows... and when the Phishing Prompt says this file is insecure make sure to check "Run anyway"...

Obviously this isnt a virus...

76561198099032395.png

1 minute ago, zmaster1985 said:

You need to launch in Admin mode... and turn off your antivirus... the Window Phishing Prompt blocked the MP launcher from work...

Do wht i said above after you restart your windows... and when the Phishing Prompt says this file is insecure make sure to check "Run anyway"...

Obviously this isnt a virus...

Make sure you don't have a copy of ETS2 or ATS running in your task manager, icon wasn't in my taskbar but I had 3 copy of ETS2 running probably from errors when I tried to launch it in launcher 1.0.0.3 and I didn't see them at first.

76561198104067447.png

Way to piss off everyone who would rather play on ATS with American style trucks to get all these World of Trucks special trailers done. GG -_- Btw ATS has gone from v1.5.1.2 to v1.5.1.3 and is now on v1.5.2