Wintermod has arrived!

Kat_pw

Normally (at least last year) it wasn't removed until late February/early March :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

34 minutes ago, CrazyPillow said:

The winter isn't over yet, atleast not in the part of the world where I live.

Well, you're right its not over, even not in Russia! Personally i would be sad about, after the winter mod gets removed, but it is/was a cool feature for Multiplayer! And im glad that the TruckersMP-Team made it possible to get this feeling and realism in this game! (a big praise to TruckersMP, thanks for making this winter mod becoming real and awesome ^_^)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• 3 weeks later...