Wintermod has arrived!

Kat_pw

15 minutes ago, InstantAvant said:

For those who have the error displayed as above, follow these steps:

Step 1: Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2. (I do left-click.)

Step 2: Click properties, then betas.

Step 3: Click opt out of beta.

Step 4: Wait for it to finish downloading.

Step 5: Launch MP again.

Ste5Enjoy your game.

I hope this helped with your problems.

Man have all time this problem aa.png

11 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

@imsonutz you can't enable that, the owner who created this winter mod doesn't have it enabled. And how would you even control the truck if it slide to left and right xd

@[S.PLH]Warrior well I was asking bc @kat_pw said that slippery roads where disabled so I didn't know if there was a way to turn it on for singleplayer... but thanks    P.S. I have driven on ice in a Freightliner Cascadia here in America so be easy for me. But I under stand why they don't have inn on in MultiPlayer

8 hours ago, Anthony. said:

Although I open the software as an administrator, I still have this problem:

1482327835-capture.png

I found a solution to this problem. You have to delete all the old files Ets2MP from your computer, then download and install again. 
Open as Admin.
For me it worked.

53 minutes ago, MaszPewne said:

I found a solution to this problem. You have to delete all the old files Ets2MP from your computer, then download and install again. 
Open as Admin.
For me it worked.

Thank you man its work guys if you have this problem too just delet all folders with TruckMP all what have some files with MP 

Edited by JKrasnikov69
Less Swearing please :)

Please to the solution of the problem it goes still not with me comes also this error message.
Has already deleted everything and reloaded !! Also beta on 1.26 public beta and the other set no success.

Have no lust now 3 months to wait until wintermod again is outside so I can play ETS2 again ... please help. Do not know me so thank you!

Edited by Maxibaer

really I don't know what's the exact problem of mp launcher, firstly I downloaded the new version and installed, everything including wintermod has been done and it worked well.

But today when I open mp launcher, it needs to update again OK do it...but when it comes this step, it can't continue you can see the progress bar will not go to the end :(

123.jpg