Wintermod has arrived!

Kat_pw

10 hours ago, Dustybaiis said:

Once the ATSMP issue has been resolved will there be a winter mod for ATSMP? Or is this only for ETS2MP

Negative the creator of the winter mod has made the annoucement that once they get the bug fixed for the ATS Winter mod both will have it. Currently only ETS2 has it.

Szabotage

Yea man I mean if they are thinking about making a Winter Mod then they should make it real. something that when we drive too fast around a curve or do some erratic driving our handling will not respond as accordingly as it would if it was not snowing

13 minutes ago, Cherevin said:

@GaryP i tried  but  same problem :(

Sorry bud. I'm not much of a computer wiz so i wouldn't know what else to try.

Possibly verify game cache files.

go to steam, library, right click euro truck simulator 2 go to properties, then local files and click verify game cache files.

uninstalling truckersmp from your computer and then reinstalling.

Maybe someone that has a better understanding can give you a solution.

best of luck to you.

Am I the only one having a REALLY slow download of the winter mod through the installer? Not sure if it has to do with bandwidth on the servers and will be easier later on, but I've literally gotten 20MB's out of 140MB on ONE of the 14 parts done in the past 10 minutes. I generally have really fast internet and download the launcher from your website in a matter of 2-3 seconds... I'm going to be here for a while, and I really want to play! Patience is key I guess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, williamstalker27028 said:

Negative the creator of the winter mod has made the annoucement that once they get the bug fixed for the ATS Winter mod both will have it. Currently only ETS2 has it.

We will download the same mod from this site for ATS?  Also.. will that be Multiplayer or just Single?

thanks

could you supporting, please, which version I need to install on Steam? I have "temporary_1_26 - 1.26 for incompatibility mods". It worked on version 1002 before this update and it can not be started now because an error - unsupported game version detected! To play you need to have Euro Truck Simulator 2 v 1.26.3s

What's with the download speeds???   taking like forever to get that winter mod...   been at it for like 4 hours now and im on 300mb download speed normaly... but this mod is taking forever... not sure i will get to play today...   fix that download speed plz!!!

iPrey

You will reinstall the mod just like you did for ETS2. Currently the American Truck Simulator giant is not quite in sync with the coding and all that for American Truck Simulator right now. So pretty much once ATS gets completed with its winter mod you will install the MP the same way you installed it for ETS2

7 hours ago, starchopper said:

when  support  schwarzmuller.dlc。。。。。

6 hours ago, DragosM92 said:

thanks for the winter mod , but i`m still waiting for schwarzmuller trailer pack to be accepted....it's kinda sad that it's so long since that dlc was released and still no support on mp

By asking the same question over and over again it very likely won't make the developers work faster as they're currently already doing!

In my opinion, it is just a matter of time when they will implement the "Schwarzmüller" DLC. Even though I'm looking forward to it as well, I am still patient.