Wintermod has arrived!

Kat_pw

• DevOps

Yah, sorry everyone about ATS. We had to do this patch later due to wintermod. The rush of everyone online would murder our bandwidth. MWL is currently sleeping so~

• Upvote 7

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Ok i have a question ok. Now that the winter mod is out can you explain to us Truck Drivers if the driving will be basic or will it be realistic. With that what I am saying is will we be able to slide around and will handling be a factor. 

1 minute ago, williamstalker27028 said:

Ok i have a question ok. Now that the winter mod is out can you explain to us Truck Drivers if the driving will be basic or will it be realistic. With that what I am saying is will we be able to slide around and will handling be a factor. 

No kidding... Otherwise there's no point really

• DevOps
8 minutes ago, knapton said:

Has anyone thought about rolling the ATSMP back prior to the winter mod until the team has a chance to work with it some more? 

It's an option, but I want to have another opinion here on dev team. It may be some hours but I will try to stay up until we can get a resolution for you all.

• Upvote 5

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png