Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

EU#2 ''Überlastung oder Serverarbeiten''

Hi,

wenn man Ets2MP startet, erscheint nach der Server-Auswahl ''Überlastung oder Serverarbeiten''.

Ist das im Moment normal oder ist das nur bei mir (bzw. bei meinem Kumpel)?

MfG

#felixggru

Can you post a screenshot of the error message you are getting. It will be easier to determine if it is related to the maintenance mode of worldoftrucks.com or TruckersMP's servers.

However, ETS2MP Server #2 does have some problems at the moment. Cannot be pinged according to Live TruckersMP Server stats.

Hallo @Florian_Siedler_AC

Du musst den TruckersMP Datei was du auf dem Computer hast, löschen. Versuch die Datei unter dem Link was ich dir geschickt habe erneut hochzuladen.

https://truckersmp.com/download

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

10 minutes ago, tasgeir said:

My German in not that good, but I do belive I have the same problem on both ETS and ATS servers. Cant log my profile in to the game!

You problem although looking similar but it isnt. Im guessing that you are seeing a "down or maintenance" message. Similar to the problem in this topic:

Solution is supplied in this topic aswell

On 20.12.2016 at 8:46 PM, Spieker said:

Ich glaube ein paar Leute hier verstehen dich falsch, das was du da hattest hat mit dem Multiplayer nichts zu tun. Das war, weil die World of Trucks-Server für die Weihnachtsaktion vorhin gewartet wurden.

Ah, genau das meinte ich. Danke! Problem gelöst :)

--- Subject can be closed ---

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived