Can't log in multiplayer

Aurimas [LT]

Question

Hei. I am starting ETS2MP, then loging to server EUROPE1, 2 or 3 then i am choosing my profile and pressing "continue game" and then is coming error, that service is not reachable or temporary turned off for maintenance. I tried to create a new profile and it's working just fine... I am not banned. I don't understand... HELP..

Thanks.. ;)

9 answers to this question

TruckersMP are the multiplayer servers. The message that you are getting is related to your online profile with www.worldoftrucks.com.

SCSSoft has that service under maintenance at the moment. You can continue playing with your profile, you just cannot upload any progress to the World Of Trucks database, nor can you do External Contracts at the moment.

That's the SCS' server for the external contracts (in other words its not our and we don't have any access nor any control over it), MP's servers (listed over here) are those who allow you to connect and play with other people on the same map

As @FernandoCR said, its nothing to worry about and you can keep playing as it does not affect MP

(edit)

15 minutes ago, fotandi said:

how to log in MP server?

that's done over here

ea97b63b96e548249b32bd003a618c76.jpeg

Edited by FirestarteR93

3 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Hai, This is the WorldOfTrucks server (its not one of MP's servers) - just "continue in offline mode"

Thanks for respond...

BUT yesterday and all days before was ok.. What you mean "this is WorldOfTrucks"  server and how to log in MP server?

Can you explayn a little bit about servers, because i am new here... :)

4 hours ago, fotandi said:

Thanks for respond...

BUT yesterday and all days before was ok.. What you mean "this is WorldOfTrucks"  server and how to log in MP server?

Can you explayn a little bit about servers, because i am new here... :)

OK, there's SCS, they developed the games ETS2 and ATS and they own and maintain World of Trucks website. Then, there's TruckersMP, they developed a mod so people can play ETS2 and/or ATS online with other players, instead of the AI of the regular games. TruckersMP is unrelated to SCS, they are just the people who made a mod usable in SCS games.

You can link your profiles to your World of Trucks account, this lets you pick external contract jobs (from WoT) and make progress in their achievements. When you launch either game, your profile can be linked or not to your WoT account, if it is, when you select that profile, the game tries to contact WoT servers to synchronize your profile. This happens even in Single Player. If you're launching MultiPlayer, first step is selecting one of the MP servers (EU#1, EU#2, EU#3 EU#4, US#1, SA#1 or HK#1) and after that the same, selecting your profile and synchronizing it to WoT account. So, even if the WoT servers are down for maintenance, it doesn't mean that you can't play Single or Multi player, simply your game profile want make any progress in WoT achievements and you won't be able to select WoT external contract jobs, that's all. You hit the Continue in offline mode and can keep playing. If any of the Truckers MP servers are down, you won't be able to select them in the login screen, so no problems either, you'll have to select a different one and from there, follow the steps to start playing (select profile, etc.)

Edited by FernandoCR