Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ban for driving without waiting for the emergence of other players.

Folriden

Suggestion Name: Enter the punishment if the player starts to move without waiting until the other players will appear on the screen.
Suggestion Description: I have seen many times as one of the players passes through the crowd, scattering all the other players in different directions. Admins respond that they can't determine if this a NCZ hack or spawning bug.

Any example images: For example this video:  

Why should it be added?: This will help solve the problem. If you enter this punishment, it'll save the MP from many similar incidents. I think that any player can wait a few seconds until the other players will be loaded on the map.

Well, I think it will (regardless if it's a hack or not) be classed as reckless driving. Because the driver is crashing/conflicting into other people either way.

And then if it's known to the admin, he or she can specify it in the ban description - NZC hack, etc.

I don't think another rule like that would be beneficial, it would just create more to consider when an admin is enforcing rules in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I don't think another rule is needed here. As mentioned, in my opinion, it would just be classed as Reckless Driving, so adding another rule is just creating more to think about when enforcing bans.

Plus, what I saw in your video, was clearly classed as Reckless Driving/Ramming, so there no real need for another rule covering 'the same type of offence'.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

^No kick for that, that's a straight out ramming/reckless driving issue. Ban is needed for such violations and @Fallen i dont think there is need for server side auto-ban/kick for such things, Admins are here to solve all game violation issues, of course if you think some admin is not doing fair by declining your report send it to [email protected] or another admin. If you look into this situation the volvo and daf are at fault and will be banned for reason Failing to yield/give way.

Yes,i agree that admins dont see everything wen it occurs but we ban on what we see, so if the victim/the person who is being rammed/trolled gives us more insight into the situation , Bans are extended

Eh this is controversial as the "driving through rows of trucks" is down to 2 reasons.

1. Is the person is hacking and is able to drive on regardless 

2. Server lag can cause this when things are not 100% syncing correctly between server and client, believe me, when the C-D road was choked up, it happened to me, on my screen the road was super quiet with only a few trucks around, then suddenly bam, insta stop in the middle of a traffic jam that didn't exist 30 seconds before hand. 

So so unless you can prove that the player is indeed hacking to cause chaos, you'll be banning more innocent drivers who are at the mercy of server latency than actual hackers.

now everyone knows by now that I hate auto kick/ban systems when there is a definitive if over it's actual success rate, and this idea falls into that category because there are so many if, or, and commands that would be needed to make sure the right person gets punished instead of a victim of server related activity, that is far safer to have the human intervention watch over the issue than a mindless auto system. 

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.