Truck will not exceed 65MPH with trailer attached

race48lowes

Hello, I've been palying MP for about a month and in ATSMP theres a bug with trailers. (this bug goes on and off, sometimes you might get it and sometimes you don't, its weird) When I get a job and hook up the trailer and start driving, the truck limits to 65MPH. (this is my first forum on MP so don't judge)

Hope you guys have feedback. Thanks.

Hello, 

This is not a bug don't worry this is just something which can be easily solved and it is something regarding to client. 

So as your speed limiter is on there are many ways to solve this current situation. Here is a list on how to fix it including the one you're looking for. 

• Options > Gameplay> untick speed limiter box
  • Tab menu in MP > Settings > General > Untick Speed limiter box
  • Make sure you are playing on server EU3/2 
  • Make sure you're not doing an external contract :P 

Hope this helps in your current situation :D happy trucking! 

8 minutes ago, Shen said:

I don't know what it is but, all the jobs will be limited to 65mph

The guys at SCS made that limiter, so people can't abuse mods and addons to farm stats on worldoftrucks.com - that way everyone has roughly the same conditions regardless if they have 450 or 5 000hp engines, if they play in MP or SP and so on.

On 12/18/2016 at 5:58 PM, race48lowes said:

Hello, I've been palying MP for about a month and in ATSMP theres a bug with trailers. (this bug goes on and off, sometimes you might get it and sometimes you don't, its weird) When I get a job and hook up the trailer and start driving, the truck limits to 65MPH. (this is my first forum on MP so don't judge)

Hope you guys have feedback. Thank

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived