Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

• DevOps

Greetings!

We have made some small changes to the updater.

• Compiled with lower .net framework (Hopefully this will fix users on old versions on win 7 from "Update Server Could Not Be Contacted"
  • Hid launch buttons to avoid confusion when an update is required
  • Added some extra error handling to show reasons why "Update Server Could Not be Contacted"

Note: We are aware the updater disables any UI or Font modifications, we are aware of this and are working on a solution. We will support this in the future.

If you have any issues please feel free to open a support ticket with our great team or head on over to the forums and someone should be able to help you. Screenshots and good descriptions are helpful.

Cheers!

Discussion link :: TruckersMP Forum

View post on homepage

• Upvote 9

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps
1 minute ago, pierrekr said:

Great - I just got the Win7 problem fixed, by install the SP1 and a higher Framework... All the work for nothing :(

Sorry to hear that!  But it is a good idea to always be up to date to the latest windows 7 service packs and updates! Much safer for you.

• Upvote 1

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

4 minutes ago, Kat_pw said:

Sorry to hear that!  But it is a good idea to always be up to date to the latest windows 7 service packs and updates! Much safer for you.

But thank you for all that work you guys doing for us. It's a really great community here ;) <3

• Upvote 2

• DevOps
1 minute ago, MFCS said:

Avast lo toma como un archivo sospechoso y no deja abrirlo, se debe añadir a exclusiones para lograr hacerlo funcionar

Avast causa algunos problemas; Esperemos que pronto lo detectarán como seguro.

• Upvote 1

• DevOps
1 minute ago, dizil30 said:

I have such problems as 1.0.0.1 and 1.0.0.2 tell me what is the reason

sn37gyQZOk2m8dbr4cXgg.jpg

Do you by chance have the game open already? Else, please try to reboot PC and press F1 after launcher opens and try again.

• DevOps
8 minutes ago, dizil30 said:

I'm so sorry to do as you said and rebooted the computer, launched MP clicking on F1 but also the multiplayer and the game has not been started may be this whole explanation and solutions

sn37gyQZOk2m8dbr4cXgg.jpg

Please try this : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851 Install this and let us know if it runs now.

• DevOps
2 minutes ago, MikeSucksAtGames said:

Hi! I installed the new update, but it when I go to play the game, it tells me to download it again, and again, and again. Is there a fix for this?

Do you mean the launcher will say download 1.0.0.2?

• DevOps
1 minute ago, MikeSucksAtGames said:

Yes. It keeps happening over and over. I have downloaded it 5 times.

Please try direct link here : http://download.ets2mp.com/launcher/launcher_1002.zip let me know if it helps