Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

2 minutes ago, GodOfWarXd said:

I got:

"unsupported game version detected! to play youo need to have Euro Truck Simulator 2 v. 1.26.2s [2c8dfb1f9a3c] ! Do you need help with downgrading?"

What i need to do???

Yes its easy for downgrade godifwarx!

Please go to library after go to euro truck simulator 2 click right on ets2 select last propertes and select betas after select first unsuported version 1.26x temporaly will ok after download maxim 100-200MB

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GodOfWarXd said:

I got:

"unsupported game version detected! to play youo need to have Euro Truck Simulator 2 v. 1.26.2s [2c8dfb1f9a3c] ! Do you need help with downgrading?"

What i need to do???

U need to downgrade ur game version,probably ETS autimaticlly upgrade ur game to 1.26.3 u need to have 1.26.2 

go to steam -> library  then RMB on ETS2 then click properties then BETA and pick TEMPORARY 1.26.x somewhere on the bottom of the list, after this check if its working

13 minutes ago, crozaqui said:

Hello , 

Friends, I'm having problems with the online mode, I can enter and play in solo mode, but when I start online mode, this error occurs in print.

ets 2.jpg

Yes its easy for downgrade!

Please go to library after go to euro truck simulator 2 click right on ets2 select last propertes and select betas after select first unsuported version 1.26x temporaly will ok after download maxim 100-200MB

Edited by videoxpnetro2017
eror write

Por favor me ajudem eu baixei o programa no link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872 tudo certinho mas quando vou instalar relata ja estar instalado em meu pc mesmo nunca tendo baixado. Este não é o problema, mesmo informando que ja tenho instalado nn consigo abrir o ets multplayer. poooor favor me ajuudem.

Sem título.png

4 minutes ago, MICHAELCOLE220 said:

Do the devs know what is going on here?  Can they fix it? Everyone has done what y'all tell us to do. And MP is still broken.if the devs know,let them tell us something! I love MP and want to play ASAP.....Thanks.

Developers know what they are doing, and are working to fix the issue. You don't have any idea what goes into this mod behind the scenes, and very few people do.

They will fix it, it just may take some time before that happens.

If you need any help, please make a topic in the help section - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ :)

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

11 minutes ago, Vortex Express - Cobra said:

Getting fatal crashes on 1.0.0.3. As soon as I click on drive, boom...closes to desktop. Updated ATS through steam also.

10 minutes ago, DeeJayFerno said:

Yeah, I tried reinstalling everything and I just get the same error. :(

Install .NET Framework 4.6.2 here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

Takes a bit to install and you'll have to restart your computer, but it'll work after its installed

1 minute ago, Knucklecurve said:

Install .NET Framework 4.6.2 here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

Takes a bit to install and you'll have to restart your computer, but it'll work after its installed

It's not that. Already have that installed on my computer.

Launcher 1.0.0.3 along with steam update seems to be the issue. No one at all in the USA servers for ATS.