Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

When i go to the Microsoft link, it works fine.. I click download and it takes me to the next page, where it says if the dl doesn't start within 30 seconds, please click here... well I click there and takes me to a page that says it cant open.... so I cant download the .netframework needed.... ffs ideas? Some quick assistance would be greatly appreciated cause I wanna play hehe :)

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, doyle225 said:

When i go to the Microsoft link, it works fine.. I click download and it takes me to the next page, where it says if the dl doesn't start within 30 seconds, please click here... well I click there and takes me to a page that says it cant open.... so I cant download the .netframework needed.... ffs ideas? Some quick assistance would be greatly appreciated cause I wanna play hehe :)

Thanks in advance!

You can try to search Google for .NET framework and download it directly from microsoft. Question ofcourse also is what windows version you have

1 hour ago, MICHAELCOLE220 said:

I downloaded the .Net framework, and that did not help..!

What exactly is the problem thatbyou are having?

I have done everything , and multiplayer is still broken and will not play. there is something bad wrong here.. hope you can find out what it is.. I love TRUCKERSMP and I play every day after work.. good luck my trucker friends.

40 minutes ago, misterykid said:

You can try to search Google for .NET framework and download it directly from microsoft. Question ofcourse also is what windows version you have

I open steam , and start multiplayer, then pick my server. then where I see my truck I click the drive button. the game starts but its real jerky and slow. and then the game will freeze up..  I have windows 10.   64bit

9 minutes ago, kubach20002 said:

I have bug:

Unsupported game version detected! To play you need to have ETS2 v. 1.26.2s[2c8dfb1f9a3c]!

I reinstalled game and modification.What I must do?

Kubach20002, I got the same problem.

It prompted me to update to the latest version: 1.0.0.2, after I did that it gives me the error message you described.

I have attached the error message also.

error.JPG

*edit
I also uninstalled the mod completely and reinstalled it, same result

Edited by Flying_Game_Guy
addition to the message
  • Upvote 1

Dear truckers, please see our download page to find out which version is supported. We currently support ETS2 1.26.2s and ATS 1.5.1.2s.

You probably have the latest version installed which is not the supported version causing you to get this error. Downgrade your Steam game in order to play online, use the search function if you don't know how.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

MP doesn't seem to work. I have noticed multiple people having the same problem as me AND ALL HAVE BEEN IGNORED. Why is this problem being ignored? And why isn't it being worked on?

The problem is that when I try to run TruckersMP, just as everyone else, it just puts me straight into singleplayer with no multiplayer options or nothing. The only window that pops up when i click my game (both don't work so it really doesn't matter what) is a message asking me if i want to run truckersmp with the game, and it's like a steam message. So like. Why?

4 minutes ago, ApocalypticDoom said:

MP doesn't seem to work. I have noticed multiple people having the same problem as me AND ALL HAVE BEEN IGNORED. Why is this problem being ignored? And why isn't it being worked on?

The problem is that when I try to run TruckersMP, just as everyone else, it just puts me straight into singleplayer with no multiplayer options or nothing. The only window that pops up when i click my game (both don't work so it really doesn't matter what) is a message asking me if i want to run truckersmp with the game, and it's like a steam message. So like. Why?

Open Steam before opening TruckersMP. Also this is just info topic. Create topic to there so right persons can help you: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Edited by Samiz [FIN]

Just now, Samiz [FIN] said:

^ Open Steam before opening TruckersMP. Also this is just info topic. Create topic to there: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Gonna make a post there now. And yeah steam is on before i did it. I even reinstalled and i get the same thing everytime.

Also, here is the link to the post i made for future reference 

Most people don't seem to notice this so I will make it clear to everybody. BOTH ETS2 AND ATS have recieved an update today from SCSSoft. ETS2 version 1.26.3 and ATS 1.5.2 are the current versions.

My personal experience leads me to believe that the current ATS 1.5.2 seems to work with multiplayer.

Edited by misterykid

As said above, there has been an update for ETS2 and ATS, open Steam and go to the properties of ETS2 and select the beta tab, select "temporary_1_26 - 1.26.x for incompatible mods" and it will work on MP.

Image for reference:
0f52521ba8cb48989083a0187d7eafc4.png

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

2 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

As said above, there has been an update for ETS2 and ATS, open Steam and go to the properties of ETS2 and select the beta tab, select "temporary_1_26 - 1.26.x for incompatible mods" and it will work on MP.

Image for reference:
0f52521ba8cb48989083a0187d7eafc4.png

I might be completely stupid, but doesn't 1.26.x mean 1.26.2s AND 1.26.3s

So I'd think that the "temporary_1_26" will get you the latest 1.26 version......

3 hours ago, misterykid said:

I tried downloading it straight from Microsoft, but it just continuously wont let me go to the actual download page, and ive tried googling it haha, blah idk