Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

ДЕЛО В ТОМ ЧТО РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ ЕРУНДОЙ ЗАНИМАЮТСЯ НА ПУТАЛИ ПЕРЕПУТАЛИ УЖЕ НАВЕРНО САМИ НЕ ЗНАЮТ ЧТО К ЧЕМУ СТАВИТЬ И ЧТО ЗА ОШИБКИ У ИГРОКОВ И КАК ИХ ЛЕЧИТЬ Я УЖЕ КАК НЕДЕЛЮ НЕ МОГУ ЗАЙТИ В ИГРУ

The issue is that devs occupy themselves with nonsense and messed it up, probably they don't know what's going on anymore, nor what errors show up to the players, nor how to fix it, I can't get in the game for a week

Edited by FirestarteR93
Added Rus-En translation

8 hours ago, KingOfMainhattan said:

It starts my single player.. i dont know why tho. With the old launcher i get error message to download now, and with trucker mp exe thing it starts my singleplayer ?!

Make sure that your Steam is running before you run MP

(otherwise your PC starts Steam and Steam automatically runs the game in SP)

Well at the end that in the end it completely may not be who decide what is this error why is termination and how to deal with it and how to treat it what is with these stars on the day 3 times why the update was all normal Vit all played there was not any problem with this multi player how do I remove the beta version so began to drive multi player who had created this multi player already as week I can not configure the multi player and not who can say why there is such problems it is necessary to twist to describe that for stable operation this multi-player needs a soft mouth pressed to describe that there was this scribble on the forums as much as you can expect a response from you

AJPaiOHhYkuW7FFwhsNthA.jpg

1 hour ago, DJViper2016 said:

no help ????

Looks like your Internet can't connect you to the servers.

Try some of these -

1. Reboot your router or modem. Also, check that your Internet is working when trying to connect.
  2. Check Windows Firewall and Antivirüs program. It may block you from connecting to the server.
  3. Try to flush your DNS

If you need more help, please make a topic in the help section here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello, i just downloaded the launcher and i tried to play the game.. I clicked on the launcher and play ETS 2. The game is going on single player.. how can i connect to multiplayer. Notice that: i'm launching the game from TruckersMP launcher, and steam ask me if i want to run the game Steam is ask me for allow the game. I'm showing you a print screen: http://imgur.com/a/gqkfX.

• DevOps
5 hours ago, dizil30 said:

Well at the end that in the end it completely may not be who decide what is this error why is termination and how to deal with it and how to treat it what is with these stars on the day 3 times why the update was all normal Vit all played there was not any problem with this multi player how do I remove the beta version so began to drive multi player who had created this multi player already as week I can not configure the multi player and not who can say why there is such problems it is necessary to twist to describe that for stable operation this multi-player needs a soft mouth pressed to describe that there was this scribble on the forums as much as you can expect a response from you

AJPaiOHhYkuW7FFwhsNthA.jpg

Try to press F1 and it will clear mod files and try download again. If still not working, please open support ticket. http://support.truckersmp.com 

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

snow mod was active last year .. but this is a painjob DLC for ats (that iam talking about)...

they can leave the snow mod out if u ask me :)  some will like it, but to me its like driving through the rain for ever

dont have any isseus further with either server or launcher both work like a charm since last update to launcher // ats mp