Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

when you install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 comes out the following error I translate into English the content of the error To run this application you must install one of the following versions of NET Framework v4 0,30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions on obtaining a compatible version .NET Framework

KzXhQPiakejdXdq8GzFFw.jpg.328b858799f8cc1121b7ada5f200369d.jpg

1 hour ago, dizil30 said:

when you install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 comes out the following error I translate into English the content of the error To run this application you must install one of the following versions of NET Framework v4 0,30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions on obtaining a compatible version .NET Framework

KzXhQPiakejdXdq8GzFFw.jpg.328b858799f8cc1121b7ada5f200369d.jpg

You need the 4.1 net-framework. And what version of Windows do you have?

• DevOps
32 minutes ago, pandadej said:

with 1.0.0.2 

Untitled.png

Please install this, reboot and let me know if this resolves. Thanks!
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

I've tried downloading the update multiple times and it's still not working. After installing the update and putting it in the archives, I try opening the ETS2MP via my desktop and it gives me the notification that I need to update it to 1.0.0.2, which I just did about 5 times. Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. I restarted my laptop and still nothing. :(

• DevOps
28 minutes ago, ChicagoCyclist said:

I've tried downloading the update multiple times and it's still not working. After installing the update and putting it in the archives, I try opening the ETS2MP via my desktop and it gives me the notification that I need to update it to 1.0.0.2, which I just did about 5 times. Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. I restarted my laptop and still nothing. :(

You're certain you're using the correct link and using the new "TruckersMP" shortcut on your desktop? 
http://download.ets2mp.com/launcher/launcher_1002.zip

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

1 minute ago, Kat_pw said:

You're certain you're using the correct link and using the new "TruckersMP" shortcut on your desktop? 
http://download.ets2mp.com/launcher/launcher_1002.zip

Yes sir, just clicked that link (same download I've been using) and it's still doing it.

For some reason, when I install it, the install goes super fast and closes out quickly before the green bar indicating that the installation is complete actually finishes.

Same for the archives. Usually when I click save it to the archives, it doesn't show the progress bar; it just opens for a split second and closes on its own. Not sure why it does that.

• DevOps
1 minute ago, ChicagoCyclist said:

Yes sir, just clicked that link (same download I've been using) and it's still doing it.

For some reason, when I install it, the install goes super fast and closes out quickly before the green bar indicating that the installation is complete actually finishes.

Same for the archives. Usually when I click save it to the archives, it doesn't show the progress bar; it just opens for a split second and closes on its own. Not sure why it does that.

Please try to run the installer as administrator 

• DevOps
1 minute ago, wearyNATE15 said:

http://prntscr.com/dkzmm4 Did this on both 1001 and 1002. Have downloaded and installed multiple times. I also tried installing thru administrator, same thing. Could I have some help?

Please make sure you're using the correct launcher link. It is now under "TruckersMP" and not "American Truck Simulator Multiplayer" 

2 minutes ago, Kat_pw said:

Please make sure you're using the correct launcher link. It is now under "TruckersMP" and not "American Truck Simulator Multiplayer" 

I have tried every link i could find, from the one the pop up has gave me, clicking on the links above, and looking it up on the website. I am really confused

• DevOps
Just now, wearyNATE15 said:

I have tried every link i could find, from the one the pop up has gave me, clicking on the links above, and looking it up on the website. I am really confused

I think you misunderstand me. "TruckersMP" on your desktop.

• DevOps
1 minute ago, wearyNATE15 said:

Correct, if you still get the same error messages, please make sure your steam version is on Opt-Out of all betas as we're currently up to date with steam release version. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, after starting the game with 1.0.0.1 a few days before, I have a problem with GPU Card. "LiveKernelReports" Hardwarefehler. But I think, there is no defect in the GPU. The game is running local perfect. Now I avoid to go back to Multiplayer Version, but I would like to play it again. Do You know if the problem could be from the first MP Launcher ?