Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

Just now, misterykid said:

@cwc Please update to the latest .net Framework version and then tell us which OS you have, and which .net Framework. Specify which BIT aswell, 32 or 64

@PtUnDeRGrOuNd Please try posting a error message. And my russian is crap, please use english.

I found the solution; I tried with another adminstrator user in pc and it installed properly. Thank you for your help :) 

3 minutes ago, marecek8885 said:

Hello! When I updated truckersmp launcher, game is laggy :( It works quite good (Intel i5, nvidia 740M), but about 17 seconds will laggy, and than it is good. Than about 3-5 minutes it doing that again :( Please, help me. 

Please post the contents of My Documents/American Truck Simulator/game.log.txt or My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/game.log.txt to pastebin and post the link here.

Edited by misterykid

Hi together, since the newest updater 1001 as well as 1002, I can no longer play online.
If I start truckers mp and decide for ats or ets2, I get a steam message, the truckers mp. Exe tries to start the simmulator. I get no question whether I want to play directly with x or open gl, as well as no selection possibility on which server I would like to play. With the old truckers mp I had no problems. The games are both up to date. It makes no difference whether I start mp first or only steam and then mp. Both remain without success. Who knows a solution?

Best regards

wolfgang

21 minutes ago, stangenberg said:

Hi together, since the newest updater 1001 as well as 1002, I can no longer play online.
If I start truckers mp and decide for ats or ets2, I get a steam message, the truckers mp. Exe tries to start the simmulator. I get no question whether I want to play directly with x or open gl, as well as no selection possibility on which server I would like to play. With the old truckers mp I had no problems. The games are both up to date. It makes no difference whether I start mp first or only steam and then mp. Both remain without success. Who knows a solution?

Best regards

wolfgang

Is there an error message that appears?

~Technological99 :ph34r:

When I start mp I can choose which simmulator I want to start. If I make a selection, no matter which is the game without query of the server selection in single player started. It appears before a steam window where I must agree the truckers mp may start the simmulator. I get no server selection since the new program displayed.