Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Winter Mod not working no matter what i do

DeTesla

Question

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Hai, no its not bugged, its just disabled and for some reason that option was not removed from MP's settings (due to Viva La France's release, we can't use the winter mod from the previous years)

But does that mean it will be released in a later date ?

Its just that its christmas, and the one thing i do love is driving in ETS2:MP with the wintermod because it gives me that christmas cheer :)

ugh..honestly I am not sure, because making update for the new maps in France(finding proper snowy terrain/road textures to replace the original ones) probably takes a lot of time + finding a properly working and stable winter mod + getting permission from its author to use it in MP.....Basically a lot of stuff that take really long time must be done, IMO there's pretty much no chance for all of it to happen before Christmas

On 17/12/2016 at 3:13 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

ugh..honestly I am not sure, because making update for the new maps in France(finding proper snowy terrain/road textures to replace the original ones) probably takes a lot of time + finding a properly working and stable winter mod + getting permission from its author to use it in MP.....Basically a lot of stuff that take really long time must be done, IMO there's pretty much no chance for all of it to happen before Christmas

I beg to differ, my good sir :D

Hello, 

So the wintermod is now available on Multiplayer. You can get Multiplayer by downloading the latest version at www.truckersmp.com/download and then once you have downloaded the latest version you then start up TruckersMP and find the settings for TruckersMP. You can find the settings on the tab menu or the server list. When you've clicked on the server list then you go over to Mods then you can find Wintermod. Tick the box in there then restart your game. Then wallah snow is all around you :) 

Hope this helps :) Merry Christmas!