My ATS also keeps crashing while ETS2 runs fine

[YH] Danny Willis

Hi there,

My ATS keeps on crashing after i play it for 1 or 2 minutes.

Every time i get a fatal error to see.

And it always ask me if i want to send the log and i always click yes.

I see that a lot of people are having the same issue, but i can's seem to find any fixes on the issue.

Here is my game.crah.txt attached

game.crash.txt

41 minutes ago, Trucking Gekco said:

As at least 10 others threads have said, wait for the next update. Nothing we can do about it. 

I'm sorry, but who is to say that the next update is going to fix it?

i Thought that the dev's from SCS were here to fix the problems or issues, but if they can't when will there be a new update?

seems like a lot of players have the same issue and like InstantAvant already said: 

9 minutes ago, InstantAvant said:

Did I waste over 10 hours of waiting for nothing ?

34 minutes ago, [247] Brig. Gen Pointdexter said:

I'm sorry, but who is to say that the next update is going to fix it?

The next update that TruckersMP will release is going to resolve all problems that users are currently facing with crashes within American Truck Simulator. Unfortunately, I can not give you an estimated time or date for the update, as I'm just a Forum Moderator ;) Everyone seems to want a fix and they want it done by yesterday, but if our developers rushed out a patch, you'd all complain from other things being broken :P there's no point rushing an update and leaving more things broken, just have a little patience, that's all we ask :)

SCS developers have nothing to do with TruckersMP and do not help with fixing or preventing problems.

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

I think another thing people need to remember, which I don't think has been mentioned, is that for the devs of MP this is not their daily job. They do as a labor of love.

While at least for some of them their day time job might be coding they might not want to come home each day and do more of it. It's like a car mechanic, they work on cars all day long the last thing most of them want to do is work on another car when they get home.

Side note:

The crash isn't random. It has something to do with other players having their truck set up a set way. It could be a chassis or a wheel or a combo of both.

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived