Test it out

Tylergo20

Suggestion Name: Remove pilot cars

Suggestion Description: so we can test to see if that is the issue with truckers mp for ATS, I say this because I drive fine as soon as I see Pilot car in ATS i get Fatal Crash

Why should it be removed?: so we can test to see if that is the issue with truckers mp for ATS, I say this because I drive fine as soon as I see Pilot car in ATS i get Fatal Crash

Suggestion Name: pilot cars

I think it's more down to the chassis changes that were made in the last ATS update which added the mid-lift option that is causing the fatal errors because if it was down to just the pilot cars themselves, they would cause the same issue in ETS2MP, which they don't. 

Try verifying your your game cache on steam and wait for a mp update to fix the crashing issues. 

• Upvote 1

^That's what I could make heads and tails of when I logged into ATSMP, the game worked fine until I switched my Peterbilt 379 to a Mid-lift and every time I logged in, the game would crash and the logs were reading that "unknown Chassis number error xxxxxxxxxx" yet if I removed the mid-lift and used a normal Chassis the game ran normally..

• 9 months later...