Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Please help me ;-;

PolskiKamien

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Update - Please see the Last Post in this thread by Norau to see what he noticed.

Issue is Server itself 

ATS is 1.5.1.3 and the MP Server is 1.5.1.2

Shen
Suit Transport Inc.  Level 18

^ Chances are there was an update from when ATS 1.5.1.2 MP was released, and it shouldn't be the sever because you can still connect to it. If it was the sever you shouldn't be able to connect to it in the first place. 

Not to mention if that seriously is the issue then backdating to "temporary_1_5 - 1.5.x.x" would fix it would it not?

Also doesn't answer the fact of why some players can play for 30 minutes yet some other users can only play for 1 minute? 

^ What about it? Dude your video is way too long and too full of irrelevant info, what are you trying to prove or ask? 

If you're talking about game time then try to delete EVERY FILE (Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator and Documents\American Truck Simulator) Since you already have no profile no point in saving any folder, delete them both. THEN reinstall. BTW one of the biggest pet peeves for us Western drivers is what you did at 5:24.... do not sit at a red light when you're turning right. You can turn right just as long as it's safe to do so, just basically acts as a stop sign when the light is red if turning right. Not to mention you were still sitting at the light when it was green. If that manages to fix it next get a truck, there will be some issues that are fixable with a truck, for all I know sleeping would fix that issue but you can't sleep because you don't own a truck.

But still, your video is jam packed of irrelevant info. Nobody wants to watch an 8 minute video trying to figure out what your problem is. You need to start at the issue, not let us figure it out. Myself I skipped at least 7 minutes of it. 

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived