How many report will get me ban?

STCB

Question

Today is my first day play MP. In 30 min there are more than 3 ppl said reporting me. Really?? Yes and their reason is crazy. 

1) Someone report me because I stop in an intersection to wait for my turn?

2) Someone report me because my truck "stall" Yes, I stop in the road but I need time to press (F7) to call for help...

3) Someone report me because I am trying to back in and block his view?

Can someone tell me how the system work? Can the staff see the replay?

5 answers to this question

It depends.

You don't need to be reported to get banned, but you can be reported 20 or even 200 times without being banned, it always depends on the facts that we can see in the evidence / situation

We have two different report systems:

ingame version:

Usually you report a player and it gets added to the queue of current reports.

Admins will see current reports on the report panel and will claim and review them. If they see you breaking the rules, the will ban you. If they don't see you breaking the rules, then they / we don't ban you.

website version:

You have a video or screenshot (eg for insulting or excessive modding) and you have the TruckersMP ID

You create a report and it willbe added to the system. It will be there until an admin claims it and reviews it and made a decision if he will ban the user or not.

Good if you see users heavily breaking the rules and if they have not been banned while you were ingame

Also to your Situations:

1) If you wait for your turn, you will never ever get banned, as long as you dont go afk and stand there for too long

2) If you engine stalls, restart it, it will start working again. Sometimes it takes a few tries to restart the eninge, but you will still be able to move.

But make sure that you don't make a full stop in the middle of the road and also make sure that if you have troubles with your engine and you don't get it to wrok again, then use hazard lights!

3) If you want ot park and if there is someone also parking, give him a few seconds to do his job and then make yours and park in. This way you don't have to block anyones view. But even if you do it the same time as the other players does, it is not a ban reason as long as you have to park as well

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, STCB said:

Today is my first day play MP. In 30 min there are more than 3 ppl said reporting me. Really?? Yes and their reason is crazy. 

1) Someone report me because I stop in an intersection to wait for my turn?

2) Someone report me because my truck "stall" Yes, I stop in the road but I need time to press (F7) to call for help...

3) Someone report me because I am trying to back in and block his view?

Can someone tell me how the system work? Can the staff see the replay?

When someone reports u he sends a video or picture with the report. An admin will watch it and decide. Usually* if u did nothing against the rules the report will be rejected

Hello @STCB

After that I would recommend doing the video recording. Can be used as evidence in Ban appeals.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules