750hp for all trucks ?

Galeavia

Question

Hello, I am new to the forums, I searched around but couldn't find a solution. I have been trying to find a working "750hp engine for all trucks" mod, so far the ones I have found wasn't supported in the multiplayer, despite of them being from the suggested links in the mod rules. Does anyone have a working mod for this ? I want to be able to drive other trucks, but I am so used to 750hp Volvos even a 625hp Mercedes feels like a tractor. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, MattTrucker1 said:

Mods can be found in this link:

The mods in this post are the only supported mods :) 

Hope this helped

From Matt - Apollo Logistics & Flagship Events Team

Thank you for your reply, I have already read this post. I have downloaded 750hp engine mod from wotmp and installed as it was shown. However in the game it had a red exclamation point indicating that it's not supported. That's why I got confused. Either I did something wrong, or this doesn't work.

Edited by Galeavia
removed the link so it doesn't need to wait for approval.

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

Hi mate! There's a mod which put every truck 750 hp. The DAF XF will not work unfortuntely. Take a look to the mod here: 

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png