Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's your defining TMP moment of 2016?

Glanshon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/13/2017 at 7:12 AM, alltrucker said:

Me? Well, it's very simple.

Someone lagged out and forced them to be non collision for some reason, then that happened to hit my truck which was standing still, and thus I flew away.

Skipped the entire traffic jam and had almost no damage :D

Oh man, that sounds like a right laugh. Shame there was no recording of this, but it is not like you need one!

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Each and everyday i drive, talk and share photos (when they say "it looks ver good scania" xD) in this crazy community of trucker and some aweesome peoples. This community really took my gaming life into another world of truckers. I think im  real truckers, i tjink i have lota of friends, sometime si think i have more than 1 family and tmp are parents xD But i really salute to this community for bwing here and making so many gamers feel they are worth being part of community and being trucker. Thank you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived