Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's your defining TMP moment of 2016?

Glanshon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say my most defining part of 2016 in TMP is managing to get where I am today. I may be known for the trouble type but I have enjoyed every part of TruckersMP because it just something new to the SCS simulation games. Where we can drive realistically with real life people. You don't get that with any other game :D i'm looking forward to 2017 and what 2017 will bring to TruckersMP!  

Mine I must say was fun but the payment to get back wasn't the best on this but it was great had aload of people trying to help me with this problem we all knew there was no point but got to love the Beta's and the Rescales.
00000000001DFA98.jpg
Just Fantastic the amount of drivers that dont just ram into you or drive like idiots but hey what can we do. I pulled over to let trucks pass as i was going slow so I ended up with this problem but was a great time meeting fellow truckers.

76561198181711437.pngAddFriend.png

It has been a crazy year... So much has happened and changed, therefore there are a few of my personal highlights from 2016 I can mention:

• Managing Director for SEMS (Soarfly Event Management Services) - I think this position is what really got me into the community. I had a lot of fun and great memories joining SFH and being able to run their whole events department is definitely something I'm proud of. The feedback we got from the community was amazing and I truly felt a personal attachment to each event ran by the team. I spent way too long planning each event to what I saw as perfection. I learned some great and transferable skills running the team and had a lot of fun!
  • Haulage 64 - As a lot of people have already mentioned, H64 is also a memorable event of the year for me. I had a lot of fun getting involved with planning as much as I could at the time, and I think the event was very successful for a second time running.
  • Joining the team - I remember very well playing Rocket League (as usual) back in April and suddenly noticing Burner sending me a message on Steam. With my heart racing I had a feeling it was a response to my forum moderator application. It was. I was in disbelief for a few minutes, but I had to calm down and attempt to finish the recruitment processes without having a heart attack!
  • Promotion to IGA - About 3 months later I wake up one morning and check my messages. Clarkinator sent me one in the night asking if I'd like to join the IGA team. I clearly responded that I would love to, and then had to wait all day until he got online. So the following evening I was out with friends playing *ahem* Pokemon Go, at about 11pm. I got a response from Clarkinator and told my friends that I have to go home! Hahaha. :D They knew about TMP as I never shut up about it so they fully understood my excitement.

Looking forward to what 2017 will bring! :)

Two of my most memorable moments on MP last year were:

1) I was driving with a friend who was up ahead. We were coming off a highway in Germany (think we were going to Frankfurt). When I caught up to him, I was driving down the tight left turn to go under the bridge, to find him turned over on the bottom of the hill before the bridge. We had a great laugh. I got a screenshot of it ...

20170103204530_1.jpg~original

2) This is the best one (save the best till last). No screenshot though sadly.

I was driving through Poland and approached a railway crossing, which had a blind right turn up ahead. It's lights were flashing to signify to stop (obviously). The gates came down. I slowed down to a good 20mph to approach it and have a rolling start. In the next scene another user came around the corner at speed and simply smashed into the gate. I never laughed so hard in my life before. Sadly I have no screenshot of this incident but I will never forget it.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Joining Truckers.FM!

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2017 at 1:08 PM, BonmealV2 said:

im so lucky :D

Love it :)

I can't believe you even tried to attempt that at 93mph lol

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

laughing my head off to people that cant drive and ended up getting flipped in their trucks or scouts :D oohhhh dearer me 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice video, I don't understand why that guy spawned like that. I have learnt to avoid the C-D road during busy periods lol. Look at your damage and the penalty on the cargo.

76561198116137604.png

Archived