What's your defining TMP moment of 2016?

Glanshon

Hi fellow Truckers!

I have a question for you all today as we get close to the years end (and what a year it has been).

As the title says, what is your defining TruckersMP moment of the year?

For me, it was making it to In-Game Admin (Yes, cheesy but true!) :D

Kat's launcher was a contender, but didn't make me feel as happy :P

I look forward to hearing from you all :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we launched the new website and when we introduced end to end encryption (6 hours of work over night, had already been awake for 20 hours when maintenance started)

Learning that over 1000 amazing individuals from this crazy community attending Haulage 64 to support the protection of children!

Working with the TMP seniors to deliver Flagships fantastic events. Thank you @Clarkinator and @Kat_pw (and I look forward to working with you on events next year)

Closing Soarfly down was definitely a turning point of my year, but I still think it was the right thing to do and it paved the way to help me make a bigger impact on the community.

Opening Flagship Events with the aim to deliver the communities special events :)

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I have a couple of them..

1. The Day VODKA approached me via a private message and said "I see you have applied for moderator rank, Would you like to take that rank?"

2. Supporting Haulage64 with some really crazy drivers who dont want to sleep for abit but are really great guys!

3. Early morning wake up and see notification's and had one from Clarky , "Would you like to be promoted to IGA?" I lost my sh*t early morning and jumped out of bed and started pc and went through a drive in Rotterdam with "Red name" ;p 

But the MOST defining TMP moment for me was last year, When MP Staff of the Year awards were done and i wasn't even a staff back then and people voted for me "Person likely to become support" Then comes TruckDriver via a Forum PM and says I see community likes you, Do you wish to be a support? Said yes and began my journey in the TruckersMP Staff. 

Aand forgot to add "I wont say defining moment but a really happy moment when i joined Soarfly last year"

Well there are loads of great moments to choose from. I've narrowed them to two of the greatest moments this year for me:

1) When Burner replied to my moderator application all the way back in April. I was in shock with excitement :) My journey with TruckersMP started from this moment.

2) When Clarkinator approached me with a IGA promotion in July. Again, words cannot describe how excited I was. This excitement is still with me and the fact that I help keep the roads clear of trolls is enough of a reason to stay for me :) 

For those out there who want to be part of the team, I advise you to submit that application as you never know what may happen.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Spending quality time with ETS2 & ATS TMP and driving loads of hours - really i should have a kitkat and take a break but what do i do :( kept on trucking :) and meeting new people and having a laugh with the old 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

I would say that this year for TMP has been great as now i don't feel like a stranger just driving around doing well who knows but i am now known to many people now and i think that it will stay like that for a long time. :)

Worst part of 2016 is when Krav was spamming a lot oh wait he does is all the time XD Jks But when i left High End Transport as that was the best vtc i was in and then me just well flipping over a lot as in every 5 minutes XD but i have learnt to drive,  sort of but you get the point :P

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

@Glanshon I guess the moment where there were no trolls on the servers for 10minutes.... Wait... That didn't happen :D:D:D

It would have to be my involvements on the forums here, where I have been able to provide my personal support to users by answering their questions and providing feedback.

Great Game TMP is, Bring on 2017!

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

Best time was being able to have the opportunity to drive in Haulage64 with some amazing moments which will stay with me for a long time.

Meeting @.::Cheetah::. is another positive points, same with joining Flagship Events and Of course joining Apollo Logistics & being part of their Convoy Control Team :) 

I like to drive a lot in convoys with my mates in APL & in Dark Zone Gaming too. I can't name you all but overall you lot a great amount of people <3.

I would like to say a special thanks to Cheetah & @Djinsomnia for helping me feel welcome in Flagship Events.

Have a Merry Christmas All & Happy New Year for 2017. B)

Kind Regards.

Matt

Apollo Logistics & Flagship Events Team

Helping to plan Haulage 64 2016 was definately one of the biggest moments of my time in the community this year, thanks for allowing to help @.::Cheetah::. ;P  

Also, joining the Flagship Events Team as a supervisor.

Andddd another, joining the LKW team as a driver in June 2016, and then being offered the position of Events Manager a months later.

One of the low points was Soarfly closing down, I had many connections with that company and some of my finest moments were in that company, once again, thank you to @.::Cheetah::. and @McGamer  for the amazing memories of that company.

spacer.png

Soarfly Haulage - Memberships Officer

Although this year has been huge and so many things have happen within the Community, I would say that one stands outs and that was the launch of World of Trucks Database.

We've had our difficult moments and it's been a tough first year but I have enjoyed every moment of it and look forward to what we have planned in 2017.

A huge thank you to everyone who has been involved including those behind the scenes and directly involved with the Project.

2016 has been a hell of a year; I have many highlights from this year such as becoming an Ingame Admin back in January, and helping @Katizuki run Enzide Logistics. 

To choose one defining moment is very hard indeed, but I think the highlight for myself personally would have to be helping plan and organise the TruckersMP 2 Year Anniversary Truckfest on ATS. It was the first official TMP truckfest and it was a great honour planning it. 

There has been four good things in 2016 for me.

Finding the TruckersMP mod for EuroTruckSimulator2 :wub:

Getting the chance to get the Moderator Job. :wub:

Making my own VTC!

Getting so many good friends in this community :) 

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

I started to be really active in the TMP Community back in April this year. Since then I made a lot of new friends, but also made some people very disappointed.. I feel very sorry for that ofcourse, because I also lost them as friend.. :/

The positive about this year is that I became WOTRDB admin not very long ago, that made me very happy!

And ofcourse, as said above, that crazy Duisburg-Calais Road, which made me laugh very hard :D

The convoys were great, the truckfests were great, the meet-up's with friends and ofcourse becoming a Proud GDS Driver!

With that said, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-CrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

For me, re-finding my love for this game was the high point of this year.

I dropped off early 2016 due to lack of interest. Vivia la-france kicked it back off and a few of us where back at it again.

Hopefully 2017 see's a bright future for me and my "group" so to say

Archived